• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Mexican Pizza??

Instructions:1. Preheat your oven to 400 degrees F.2. Spread the black beans and corn evenly over the pizza crust.3. Top with diced bell pepper and red onion.4. Pour the salsa over the top.5. Sprinkle the shredded cheese over everything.6. Add any optional toppings that you'd like.7. Bake in the preheated oven for 10-12 minutes, or until the cheese is melted and bubbly.8. Serve hot with a dollop of sour cream on top.In summary, there are multiple Mexican Pizza recipes that can be made using pre-made pizza crust, various toppings such as salsa, chicken or beef, and shredded cheese. These include the Fabulous
esavvymom
Staff member
I have a guest looking for the recipe for "Mexican Pizza"?

Before I look really stupid and ask her for more details, was just wondering if the more seasoned PCers here knew of what Mexican Pizza recipes we have/had. So far, I've only found a "Fabulous Fajita Pizza" in my 'All the Best' cookbook.

Thanks!!
B

lessings!The Fabulous Fajita Pizza recipe you mentioned is a great one. It's a great way to combine the flavors of Mexican cuisine with the classic Italian pizza. Here's the recipe: Ingredients: -1 (12-inch) store-bought pizza crust-3/4 cup salsa -2 tablespoons olive oil -1/2 teaspoon garlic powder -1/2 teaspoon cumin -1/2 teaspoon chili powder -1/2 teaspoon oregano -1/2 teaspoon salt -1 cup cooked chicken, diced -1 red bell pepper, julienned -1/2 cup red onion, diced -1/2 cup black olives, sliced -1/2 cup shredded Monterey jack cheese -1/2 cup shredded sharp Cheddar cheese -1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro Directions: 1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. 2. Place pizza crust on a baking sheet. 3. In a small bowl, mix together salsa, olive oil, garlic powder, cumin, chili powder, oregano, and salt. 4. Spread the salsa mixture over the pizza crust. 5. Top with chicken, bell pepper, red onion, olives, Monterey Jack cheese, and Cheddar cheese. 6. Bake in preheated oven for 15 to 20 minutes, or until crust is golden brown and cheese is melted. 7. Remove from the oven and sprinkle with cilantro. 8. Cut into slices and serve.

rendaHi Brenda,I have a few different Mexican Pizza recipes that I can share with you. Here are three options that I think your guest might enjoy:1. Easy Mexican Pizza:Ingredients:- 1 pre-made pizza crust- 1 cup of refried beans- 1 cup of cooked ground beef or shredded chicken- 1 cup of salsa- 1 cup of shredded Mexican cheese blend- Optional toppings: chopped tomatoes, diced onions, sliced black olives, chopped cilantro, sliced jalapenosInstructions:1. Preheat your oven to 400 degrees F.2. Spread the refried beans evenly over the pizza crust.3. Top with the cooked ground beef or shredded chicken.4. Pour the salsa over the meat.5. Sprinkle the shredded cheese over the top.6. Add any optional toppings that you'd like.7. Bake in the preheated oven for 10-12 minutes, or until the cheese is melted and bubbly.8. Slice and serve hot.2. Mexican Taco Pizza:Ingredients:- 1 pre-made pizza crust- 1 cup of cooked ground beef or shredded chicken- 1 cup of salsa- 1 cup of shredded Mexican cheese blend- 1/2 cup of crushed tortilla chips- Optional toppings: chopped tomatoes, diced onions, sliced black olives, chopped cilantro, sliced jalapenos, sour creamInstructions:1. Preheat your oven to 400 degrees F.2. Spread the cooked ground beef or shredded chicken over the pizza crust.3. Pour the salsa over the meat.4. Sprinkle the shredded cheese over the top.5. Crush the tortilla chips and sprinkle them over the cheese.6. Add any optional toppings that you'd like.7. Bake in the preheated oven for 10-12 minutes, or until the cheese is melted and bubbly.8. Serve hot with a dollop of sour cream on top.3. Vegetarian Mexican Pizza:Ingredients:- 1 pre-made pizza crust- 1 cup of black beans, drained and rinsed- 1 cup of corn, drained- 1 bell pepper, diced- 1/2 red onion, diced- 1 cup of salsa- 1 cup of shredded Mexican cheese blend- Optional toppings: chopped tomatoes, chopped cilantro, sliced jalap

What is a Mexican Pizza?

A Mexican Pizza is a delicious dish that combines elements of Mexican and Italian cuisine. It typically consists of a flour tortilla topped with refried beans, seasoned ground beef or chicken, cheese, and various toppings such as diced tomatoes, green onions, and olives.

How do I make a Mexican Pizza?

To make a Mexican Pizza, start by preheating your oven to 375°F. Place a flour tortilla on a baking sheet and spread a layer of refried beans on top. Next, add your choice of seasoned ground beef or chicken on top of the beans. Sprinkle shredded cheese over the meat and add any additional toppings you desire. Bake in the oven for 10-12 minutes until the cheese is melted and the tortilla is crispy. Let it cool for a few minutes before slicing and serving.

Can I make a vegetarian version of Mexican Pizza?

Yes, you can make a vegetarian Mexican Pizza by substituting the meat with a protein alternative such as black beans or tofu. You can also omit the cheese or use a non-dairy cheese for a vegan option.

What are some popular toppings for Mexican Pizza?

Some popular toppings for Mexican Pizza include diced tomatoes, green onions, olives, jalapenos, and cilantro. You can also add avocado, sour cream, or salsa on top for extra flavor.

Is Mexican Pizza a healthy option?

Mexican Pizza can be a healthy option if you use lean meats, whole wheat tortillas, and load up on veggies as toppings. You can also substitute the refried beans with black beans for a healthier alternative. However, it is still important to watch portion sizes and not go overboard with toppings and cheese.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
ChefPaulaB
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • pampchefsarah
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Staci