• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Where can I find information on a Mexican Margarita theme show?

In summary, the Mexican Margarita show sounds like a great idea. It is easy to follow and very tasty. You can find the recipe for the fajitas in the DCB.
esavvymom
Staff member
I've heard alot of consultants on various training CDs in the last year talk about the Mexican Margarita show. It sounds like a good one to have on hand. I actually thought about because one of my potential hosts is taking her GRE in March...I was thinking about proposing the Margarita theme idea to her to unwind after her show :D (We haven't set a show date yet...she works full time, and part-time as a exercise instructor, and now this test.)

So is there somewhere I can get info on this theme?

Also, does anyone have the Taco Ring recipe or know if we have it in any current books or past Season's Best? I do not have the "Main Dishes" book that the CC says it is in.

THanks!!
:chef:

Do you have All the Best? It's in there too. However, what I make for my Margarita parties is fajitas -- they are actually Fajitas and Margaritas parties for me. I do the fajitas in the DCB, the one bowl salsa with the salad choppers and margaritas in the QSP. The margaritas are 1 corona, 2 cans 7-up, 1 can frozen limeade concentrate and 8 oz. tequila -- soooo yummy! I did these for all of my February shows and have been salivating over them all month! Tonight I finally made some for me! I mean, I've made it a lot for us, but I've been craving it this month!

These are really great shows -- I sell a lot of DCB's, salad choppers and QSP's.

I don't have All the Best, but my friend does. I can borrow it from her until I can get my own copy. I'll have to try that Margarita recipe.

Just looked under files here and found the taco ring, about a dozen times!

Taco Ring
1/2 lb. cooked ground beef
1 pkg taco seasoning
1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
2 Tbs water
2 8oz pkg crescent roll dough
1 med green pepper
1/2 head lettuce, shredded
1 med tomato, diced
1 small onion, diced
1/2 cup sliced black olives
1 cup salsa
Sour cream

Heat oven to 375. Combine meat, taco mix, cheese, and water. Arrange crescent triangles in a circle with bases overlapping and points out on the 13" stone, leaving a 5" circle in center. Spoon meat on triangle bases. Fold points over meat and tuck under. Bake 20-25 min until brown. Cut off the top of the pepper (using PC V-shaped cutter). Fill pepper with salsa and place in center of ring. Mound lettuce, tomato, onions, and olives around pepper. Garnish with sour cream.
Serves 8.

And, definitely try the margaritas! I got the recipe from here, of course! Sooooo yummy!

Darn...I'm sorry. I had looked under the "Recipes" section, not the Files. WHOOPS!Thank you for posting though! I will definitely be trying these. A girl in my cluster raved about it when she first started as a consultant.

Ok..I finally got around to trying the Margarita's you mentioned.OH MY GOODNESS GRACIOUS those are so GOOD!! I normally can only stomach 1 glass , but I think I had 3 tonight! (I'm at home with family.) They tasted dangerously good.Thanks for sharing. :D My MIL (who's here with me) and I are already talking about the "Pampered Pool Party" we're going to serve these at this summer when I got to Chicago (where they live). WOOOHOOO!

janezapchef said:
Do you have All the Best? It's in there too. However, what I make for my Margarita parties is fajitas -- they are actually Fajitas and Margaritas parties for me. I do the fajitas in the DCB, the one bowl salsa with the salad choppers and margaritas in the QSP. The margaritas are 1 corona, 2 cans 7-up, 1 can frozen limeade concentrate and 8 oz. tequila -- soooo yummy! I did these for all of my February shows and have been salivating over them all month! Tonight I finally made some for me! I mean, I've made it a lot for us, but I've been craving it this month!

These are really great shows -- I sell a lot of DCB's, salad choppers and QSP's.

How do you do the fajitas in the DCB? I have a mexcian themed show coming up and I am thinking about doing fajitas and she wants to do margaritas too! :chef:

janezapchef said:
The margaritas are 1 corona, 2 cans 7-up, 1 can frozen limeade concentrate and 8 oz. tequila -- soooo yummy!

Corona as in beer? This sounds so simple! I would love to here how you do that recipe in the DCB, too. All those recipes together sounds fantastic for a party!

Sandi

AFWife34 said:
How do you do the fajitas in the DCB? I have a mexcian themed show coming up and I am thinking about doing fajitas and she wants to do margaritas too! :chef:

Here's how I do my version of the fajitas.

Attachments

• Chicken Fajitas.pdf
    154.5 KB · Views: 424
esavvymom said:
I've heard alot of consultants on various training CDs in the last year talk about the Mexican Margarita show. It sounds like a good one to have on hand. I actually thought about because one of my potential hosts is taking her GRE in March...I was thinking about proposing the Margarita theme idea to her to unwind after her show :D (We haven't set a show date yet...she works full time, and part-time as a exercise instructor, and now this test.)

So is there somewhere I can get info on this theme?

Also, does anyone have the Taco Ring recipe or know if we have it in any current books or past Season's Best? I do not have the "Main Dishes" book that the CC says it is in.

THanks!!
:chef:

The Taco Ring is an excellent choice. In fact I fixed it for (3) shows in February upon their request. I, too, needed the recipe so I just googled it under Pampered Chef' taco ring and it came up. I would send it to you, but I don't have a scanner. Try that. If you still can't get it, I'll type it out for you.
Thanks,
Jeannie

leftymac said:

Thanks so much for the recipe! I'll have to try that out!

We did a similar version of the margaritas at our last meeting....
1 can limeaid
1 can water
1 can tequilla
1 beer (any)that was amazing!!!

don't have the salad choppers yet, darn. but i will be doing fajitas and ritas!!

ChefMary412 said:
We did a similar version of the margaritas at our last meeting....
1 can limeaid
1 can water
1 can tequilla
1 beer (any)

that was amazing!!!

Tequilla comes in a can?

leftymac said:

Wow did you create this on you own? I am making this for dinner tonight for practice for my show I have on Saturday. Been looking for something else rather thant the taco ring and this looks yummo!

I was thinking about the new chicken tacos on the front of the seasons best and not sure about the cumin seasoning.

Thanks again for the recipe!

Schel

Could someone please change this to word? I would like to incorperate more utensils in bold print for my show.

Thanks.
Schel

Attachments

• Chicken Fajitas[1].pdf
    154.5 KB · Views: 362

1. How can I incorporate Mexican flavors into my margarita theme show?

There are several ways to incorporate Mexican flavors into your margarita theme show. You can use traditional ingredients such as tequila, lime juice, and triple sec. You can also use Mexican-inspired ingredients like fresh jalapenos, agave nectar, and cilantro. Don't forget to include some Mexican-inspired snacks and appetizers to pair with your margaritas!

2. What types of margaritas should I make for my theme show?

There are endless varieties of margaritas you can make for your theme show. Some popular options include classic margaritas, flavored margaritas (such as strawberry or mango), and frozen margaritas. You can also get creative and make margaritas with a twist, such as a spicy margarita or a margarita with a splash of fruit juice.

3. How can I make my margarita theme show interactive?

To make your margarita theme show interactive, consider involving your guests in the preparation process. You can set up a DIY margarita bar where guests can choose their own ingredients and mix their own drinks. You can also have a margarita-making contest or a blind taste test to get everyone involved.

4. What Pampered Chef products would be useful for a Mexican margarita theme show?

There are several Pampered Chef products that would be useful for a Mexican margarita theme show. Our Mix 'N Chunk, Citrus Press, and Quick Slice are all great tools for juicing limes and other fruits. Our Manual Food Processor is perfect for making fresh salsa or guacamole to pair with your margaritas. And our Chillzanne Platter and Quick-Stir Pitcher are both great for serving and keeping your margaritas cold.

5. Can I make non-alcoholic margaritas for my theme show?

Yes, you can definitely make non-alcoholic margaritas for your theme show. Simply omit the tequila and triple sec and replace them with a non-alcoholic alternative, such as limeade or sparkling water. You can also get creative and make mocktail versions of popular margarita flavors, such as a virgin strawberry margarita.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
ChefPaulaB
  • soccermama
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
lisacb77
Replies
Views
tlennhoff