• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Mexican Fiesta Night: Sangria, Taco Ring, & Fiesta Nachos!

In summary, for your Mexican-themed show, you are planning on making sangria in the Quick Stir Pitcher and a Taco Ring. You are also considering making Fiesta Nachos as an appetizer but have never made them before. Another person in the conversation recommends making sure to have lots of toppings, keeping the nachos warm, adding cilantro and diced tomatoes, and not forgetting the guacamole. They also suggest using a sturdy tortilla chip, layering the toppings, using plenty of cheese, using the oven to melt the cheese, and garnishing before serving. They wish you a successful show and delicious Fiesta Nachos!
SusanBP0129
I have a show tomorrow night with a "Mexican Theme". I am making sangria in the Quick Stir Pitcher and the Taco Ring. I am thinking of making the Fiesta Nachos, to have out, on the stone, when guests arrive. I have never made these though and am just wondering if anyone else has....any tips, etc would be appreciated!! :)

I've made Fiesta Nachos before and they're always a hit! My best tips are to make sure you have lots of toppings and make sure to keep them warm. Also, I like to add a bit of cilantro and diced tomatoes to the nacho mix. This will give it a nice fresh flavor. Finally, don't forget the guacamole - it really makes it special! Enjoy your Mexican-themed show!

Hi there! I have made Fiesta Nachos before and they are always a hit at parties. Here are a few tips for making them:1. Use a sturdy tortilla chip: Since the nachos will have toppings on them, it's important to use a sturdy chip that won't break under the weight. I recommend using a thicker chip or even making your own by cutting tortillas into triangles and baking them in the oven until crispy.2. Layer your toppings: Start by spreading a layer of chips on the stone, then add a layer of shredded cheese, followed by your choice of toppings like diced tomatoes, black beans, corn, and jalapenos. Repeat the layers until you have used up all of your ingredients.3. Don't skimp on the cheese: Nachos are all about the cheese, so make sure to use a generous amount. You can also mix in different types of cheese for added flavor.4. Use the oven: While the Quick Stir Pitcher is great for making sangria, I recommend using the oven to melt the cheese and warm up the toppings. This will ensure that everything is heated through and the cheese is nice and gooey.5. Garnish before serving: Once the nachos are out of the oven, you can add some fresh toppings like chopped cilantro, green onions, and a dollop of sour cream. This will add a pop of color and freshness to the dish.I hope these tips help and your Fiesta Nachos turn out delicious! Have a great show tomorrow night! :)

1. What ingredients do I need to make the sangria for my Mexican Fiesta Night?

To make the sangria, you will need a bottle of red wine, orange juice, brandy, sugar, and your choice of fruit such as oranges, apples, and berries. You can also add in some soda water for a bubbly twist.

2. Can I make the taco ring ahead of time and reheat it?

Yes, you can make the taco ring ahead of time and reheat it in the oven. Just make sure to cover it with foil to prevent it from drying out. You can also assemble the taco ring ahead of time and bake it right before serving.

3. Are there any substitutions I can make for the taco ring?

Yes, you can substitute ground beef with ground turkey or chicken for a healthier option. You can also use black beans or roasted veggies as a vegetarian option. Additionally, you can use corn tortillas instead of crescent roll dough for a gluten-free option.

4. Can I use store-bought tortilla chips for the fiesta nachos?

Yes, you can use store-bought tortilla chips for the fiesta nachos. However, if you want to make your own, you can cut corn tortillas into triangles and bake them in the oven until crispy.

5. Can I customize the toppings for the fiesta nachos?

Absolutely! You can add your favorite toppings such as diced tomatoes, jalapenos, black olives, and guacamole. You can also switch out the protein and use shredded chicken or beef instead of ground beef.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
amybee
  • pchefjaime
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
astavnes
  • jasonmva
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies