• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Get Ready to Fiesta: Mexican Themed Invitation Ideas - No Alcohol Needed!

In summary, Dawn Trudell shared that she has a hostess who wants to do a Mexican fiesta, but there won't be any alcohol so she can't use the margarita invites. There are 4 invites on cardstock that can be printed and sent as postcards.
rosita_706
I have a hostess who wants to do a Mexican fiesta. There won't be any alcohol, so I can't use the margarita invites...does anyone have a Mexican Fiesta invitation?

I hope this is helpful. You can put 4 invites on cardstock and send as a postcard. :)

Attachments

• Mexican Fiesta.doc
    94 KB · Views: 805
That's great Dawn! Thanks for sharing! :D

Thanks DawnIt's perfect!

Please helpI saved the flyer to my computer, but how do I get the postcard on a page by itself? I tried copying and pasting, but that just won't work. :confused: I feel kinda slow...what do I do?

I'm not sure I understand why people use "special" invites rather than those available through P.Chef. Do you get more attendance using customized invitations? :confused:

To get the postcard on a page by itself, click on the edge of the invite to get little white boxes (they should be around the entire document, not just the invite) Then right click on any one of the boxes; go to Grouping - select Ungroup. Then you can click on the edge of the invite again and you should have white boxes around the invite only. Then you can copy-paste the invite to a separate page. Let me know if you still have trouble.

I was just thinking, do they have specific invitations for the new ole fast and festive celebration show? If so that could work for a mexican fiesta theme although I guess you would need to make one of those 3 recipes.

janel kelly said:
I was just thinking, do they have specific invitations for the new ole fast and festive celebration show? If so that could work for a mexican fiesta theme although I guess you would need to make one of those 3 recipes.
The theme invitation cards from PC are perfect for any theme show. Just add a sticker and say "Come to our Mexican Fiesta" or "Indulge - Chocolate" or "Mardi Gras! - think Cajun".

The card is saying "we have lots of themes you can choose from". Your sticker tells them the theme of THIS show. You can use this for a regular show or not put a sticker on at all. If they are curious about a possible theme they will ask or come to find out...

I also have used the celebration theme invitations at regular or theme shows to bring up the idea of theme shows. "Did you notice the special shows that were mentioned on your invitation? Well, we can do one of them at YOUR show."

Mexican Theme InvitationsDoes anyone have the Margarita invitations, my hostess wants a mexican theme and she will be having drinks. Thanks :D

Here are the invites that I have. There are 4 to a page and work well when printed on card stock. Hope this is helpful.

Dawn Trudell
Independent Kitchen Consultant
Fort Wayne, IN

Attachments

• Margaritaville Invites.doc
    45.5 KB · Views: 748
I Need SuggestionsI have a show in a few weeks and the hosts want a Mexican Fiesta theme. I am going to make Chicken Enchilada Ring and Easy Apple Burritos. The hosts are planning to serve Margaritas, and added to the invitation cards that it is a Mexican Fiesta theme. Is there anything else I can do to carry out the theme? I don't want the theme to draw attention away from the products, but was wondering if anyone has any suggestions to go with it. :confused:

Thanks for all your help.

Ruth
Independent Kitchen Consultant
with The Pampered Chef.
(Iowa)

recipewhere can I find the recipe for the mexicali cornbread squares? Sounds yummy for my upcoming mexican themed show!

What are some Mexican-themed invitation ideas for a non-alcoholic fiesta?

There are many creative options for invitations for a Mexican-themed party without alcohol. You can use vibrant colors and traditional Mexican motifs such as sombreros, cacti, or papel picado. You can also incorporate fun phrases like "Vamos a Fiesta!" or "Hola Amigos!" to set the tone for a festive event. Alternatively, you can use actual Mexican ingredients like chili peppers or limes as part of your invitation design.

How can I make my non-alcoholic fiesta invitations stand out?

To make your invitations stand out, consider using unique materials like textured paper or adding embellishments like ribbons or glitter. You can also use a playful font or include a photo of a traditional Mexican dish to make your invitations more eye-catching.

What wording should I use on my Mexican-themed invitation?

The wording on your invitation should reflect the theme and tone of your fiesta. You can use phrases like "Join us for a fiesta celebration!" or "Come fiesta with us - no alcohol needed!" You can also include details such as the date, time, location, and any special instructions or requests for guests, such as bringing a dish to share.

How can I incorporate a cultural touch into my Mexican-themed invitations?

To incorporate a cultural touch into your invitations, you can include authentic Spanish phrases or use traditional Mexican symbols and designs. You can also add a fun fact or trivia about Mexican culture or food to educate and intrigue your guests. Additionally, consider using a Mexican-inspired color scheme, such as red, green, and yellow, to add a cultural touch to your invitations.

Are there any digital options for creating Mexican-themed invitations?

Yes, there are many digital options for creating Mexican-themed invitations. You can use online invitation websites or apps to customize and design your invitations with a variety of Mexican-themed templates and graphics. This allows you to easily share your invitations through email or social media and track RSVPs electronically.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• trisigma730
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
bsaxman
  • ChefJWarren
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • pamperedkel