• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Mexican Fiesta Flyer: Come Join Us for a Fun-Filled Evening!

In summary, the conversation was about a person's Valentine's show at work, where someone asked to host a show on a Saturday. The person created a flyer for the show, but there were issues with the font and some people couldn't read it. They also discussed the importance of including specific instructions for ordering online for out-of-town guests and providing a conversion site for PDF to Word. The conversation ended with the person thanking everyone for their help and sharing an updated version of the flyer.
PamperedSD
I'm off to a slow start so far for 2010. I had a Valentine's show last week at work and someone asked to host a show :) She said most people from work wanted a Friday and her close friends wanted a Saturday. I told her to pick the date that worked best for her - Sat!

So here is my flyer - hoping she gets a good turn out when she passes them out this weekend. I'm going to print the on lemon paper (a little bright). :confused:

Attachments

• MexicanMargaritas-generic.doc
    91 KB · Views: 639
The font is all garbly on my end ... must be a font I don't have. :(

Nope, I can't read it either. Pretty cool shapes instead of letters though - guess I don't have the fonts either. Nice colors though :) Good luck!

Ditto. I can't read most of it eaither. :confused:

Can't read it. Looks like its in code.

Can't see it either...

Can't read it either, but the color looks neat!!

:( sorry it came out funnky! Here is the pdf one I sent to my host - it has all my info on it - sorry.

Attachments

• MexicanFiestaFlyer-Feb02.pdf
    253.4 KB · Views: 486
Can you do this in a WORD format - I only have Adobe Acrobat Reader and can't change the information. Thank you if you can. I love the way this was done - very nice.

I did it in word but no one can see it - I'll change up the font and see if that helps.

Cory, that is really cute :)

That really is a cute flyer! Great job!

That's cute.

Just a suggestion for anyone creating their own flyers/invitations, if you have your own website give very specific instructions on how to order online on that party. Don't miss this opportunity to direct your guests/customers to ordering online. Here's what mine say:

LIVE Out-Of-Town OR CAN’T ATTEND?
Order online on my party. Here’s how:

• Go to www.pamperedchef .biz
• Click on “Shop Online” (lower left on home page)
• Choose option 1 (invited to a Show) and type in Host Name
• Begin shopping
• Please place your outside order at least one day before the party

Thanks Jeanine - I'm going to have to add that to my flyers! :)

Just give them the full direct link. If they miss a step in getting to the show, it has a good chance of either going to the HO website as a lead/non-show order or onto your website as non-show. I never have problems with these! :)

chefjeanine said:
That's cute.

Just a suggestion for anyone creating their own flyers/invitations, if you have your own website give very specific instructions on how to order online on that party. Don't miss this opportunity to direct your guests/customers to ordering online. Here's what mine say:

LIVE Out-Of-Town OR CAN’T ATTEND?
Order online on my party. Here’s how:

• Go to www.pamperedchef .biz
• Click on “Shop Online” (lower left on home page)
• Choose option 1 (invited to a Show) and type in Host Name
• Begin shopping
• Please place your outside order at least one day before the party

You may even want to add "Type host's first name in first box and last name in second box". I've had hosts and guests have a problem understanding this sometimes. It may seem trivial but whatever we can do to make it easier for them to order I will do it!

PampChefDeb said:
You may even want to add "Type host's first name in first box and last name in second box". I've had hosts and guests have a problem understanding this sometimes. It may seem trivial but whatever we can do to make it easier for them to order I will do it!

On my invitations, I include the host's name in this section -- this is good in case someone doesn't know their proper name or correct spelling.

Thanks everyone for your help! The date was changed so I made a few changes and now I'm mailing them out for my host (now that we have more than a week).

Here is the updated version :D

Attachments

• MexicanFiestaFlyerGeneric.pdf
    294.9 KB · Views: 437
Thank you cory

1. What is the "Mexican Fiesta Flyer" and what products does it include?

The "Mexican Fiesta Flyer" is a themed flyer from Pampered Chef that includes a selection of products specifically designed for creating delicious Mexican-inspired dishes. The products included in the flyer range from cookware and utensils to seasonings and sauces.

2. Can I purchase the "Mexican Fiesta Flyer" as a bundle or do I have to buy each product separately?

Yes, the "Mexican Fiesta Flyer" is available for purchase as a bundle. This makes it easier and more cost-effective to get all the necessary products for your Mexican-themed cooking needs.

3. Are the products in the "Mexican Fiesta Flyer" dishwasher safe?

Yes, all of the products in the "Mexican Fiesta Flyer" are dishwasher safe for easy and convenient clean up after cooking.

4. Can I use the products in the "Mexican Fiesta Flyer" for other types of cuisine?

While the products in the "Mexican Fiesta Flyer" are specifically designed for Mexican dishes, they can also be used for other types of cuisine. For example, the cookware and utensils can be used for everyday cooking needs, and the seasonings and sauces can add a delicious twist to a variety of dishes.

5. Is the "Mexican Fiesta Flyer" available for a limited time only?

Yes, the "Mexican Fiesta Flyer" is a seasonal flyer and is only available for a limited time. Be sure to grab yours while supplies last!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
mrssyvo
  • topchef.heather
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
  • Jlynn771
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies