• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Mexican Fiesta flyer

PamperedSD

Jun 29, 2009
I'm off to a slow start so far for 2010. I had a Valentine's show last week at work and someone asked to host a show :) She said most people from work wanted a Friday and her close friends wanted a Saturday. I told her to pick the date that worked best for her - Sat!

So here is my flyer - hoping she gets a good turn out when she passes them out this weekend. I'm going to print the on lemon paper (a little bright). :confused:

Attachments

• MexicanMargaritas-generic.doc
    91 KB · Views: 598

cookingwithdot

Advanced Member
Gold Member
Oct 20, 2009
The font is all garbly on my end ... must be a font I don't have. :(

kcjodih

Legacy Member
Gold Member
Feb 20, 2005
Nope, I can't read it either. Pretty cool shapes instead of letters though - guess I don't have the fonts either. Nice colors though :) Good luck!

CathyP

Gold Member
Jul 2, 2008
Ditto. I can't read most of it eaither. :confused:

slhale

Novice Member
Sep 21, 2008
Can't read it. Looks like its in code.

DEBBI

May 25, 2007
Can't see it either...

jterre

Oct 21, 2009
Can't read it either, but the color looks neat!!

PamperedSD

Jun 29, 2009
:( sorry it came out funnky! Here is the pdf one I sent to my host - it has all my info on it - sorry.

Attachments

• MexicanFiestaFlyer-Feb02.pdf
    253.4 KB · Views: 439

Susan M

Novice Member
Gold Member
Jan 21, 2006
Can you do this in a WORD format - I only have Adobe Acrobat Reader and can't change the information. Thank you if you can. I love the way this was done - very nice.

PamperedSD

Jun 29, 2009
I did it in word but no one can see it - I'll change up the font and see if that helps.

DEBBI

May 25, 2007
Cory, that is really cute :)

babywings76

Legend Member
Gold Member
Jun 19, 2008
That really is a cute flyer! Great job!

chefjeanine

Gold Member
Jan 19, 2006
That's cute.

Just a suggestion for anyone creating their own flyers/invitations, if you have your own website give very specific instructions on how to order online on that party. Don't miss this opportunity to direct your guests/customers to ordering online. Here's what mine say:

LIVE Out-Of-Town OR CAN’T ATTEND?
Order online on my party. Here’s how:

• Go to www.pamperedchef .biz
• Click on “Shop Online” (lower left on home page)
• Choose option 1 (invited to a Show) and type in Host Name
• Begin shopping
• Please place your outside order at least one day before the party

PamperedSD

Jun 29, 2009
Thanks Jeanine - I'm going to have to add that to my flyers! :)

pcchefjane

Gold Member
Jul 23, 2008
Just give them the full direct link. If they miss a step in getting to the show, it has a good chance of either going to the HO website as a lead/non-show order or onto your website as non-show. I never have problems with these! :)

PampChefDeb

Jun 18, 2007
That's cute.

Just a suggestion for anyone creating their own flyers/invitations, if you have your own website give very specific instructions on how to order online on that party. Don't miss this opportunity to direct your guests/customers to ordering online. Here's what mine say:

LIVE Out-Of-Town OR CAN’T ATTEND?
Order online on my party. Here’s how:

• Go to www.pamperedchef .biz
• Click on “Shop Online” (lower left on home page)
• Choose option 1 (invited to a Show) and type in Host Name
• Begin shopping
• Please place your outside order at least one day before the party

You may even want to add "Type host's first name in first box and last name in second box". I've had hosts and guests have a problem understanding this sometimes. It may seem trivial but whatever we can do to make it easier for them to order I will do it!

chefjeanine

Gold Member
Jan 19, 2006
You may even want to add "Type host's first name in first box and last name in second box". I've had hosts and guests have a problem understanding this sometimes. It may seem trivial but whatever we can do to make it easier for them to order I will do it!

On my invitations, I include the host's name in this section -- this is good in case someone doesn't know their proper name or correct spelling.

PamperedSD

Jun 29, 2009
Thanks everyone for your help! The date was changed so I made a few changes and now I'm mailing them out for my host (now that we have more than a week).

Here is the updated version :D

Attachments

• MexicanFiestaFlyerGeneric.pdf
    294.9 KB · Views: 393

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
scottcooks
Replies
Views
scottcooks
Replies