• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Mexican Chicken Lasagne - prepare ahead

taterbug

Mar 31, 2009
If you make it say the night before and put it in the fridge, you will need to let it sit out at room temperature for about fifteen minutes before putting it in the microwave. I have found that by the time I get it out of the fridge, get to the host's house and get unloaded, it's good to pop in the microwave.

Grandmarita

Advanced Member
Gold Member
Nov 9, 2005
This recipe even freezes well after being baked, and then reheated in the microwave.
It is so easy to assemble, that unless you are on an extrememly short time crunch,
it has considerable value, in my mind, as one to demo from scratch. Have your chicken
ready to chop with our salad sheers, or the food chopper. The remainder is something
you could do with the hostess and early arrivals.

Grandmarita

Advanced Member
Gold Member
Nov 9, 2005
This recipe even freezes well after being baked, and then reheated in the microwave.
It is so easy to assemble, that unless you are on an extrememly short time crunch,
it has considerable value, in my mind, as one to demo from scratch. Have your chicken
ready to chop with our salad sheers, or the food chopper. The remainder is something
you could do with the hostess and early arrivals. Did I mention, I use Mild Salsa for
the filling? I'm not much into Mexican foods so that was a perfect substitute, and so tasty.

dkitten13

Mar 23, 2009
This is for my scrapbook event tomorrow and I don't know if anyone would be interested in a demo...I'll have to give it some thought...