• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Urgent What Oven Temperature and Time is Needed for Mexican Chicken Lasagna?

In summary, to make Mexican Chicken Lasagna, you will need 10 lasagna noodles, 1 pound of ground chicken, 1 can of black beans, 1 can of corn, 1 cup of salsa, 1 cup of shredded cheese, 1 tablespoon of taco seasoning, and 1/4 cup of chopped cilantro. The lasagna noodles do not need to be pre-cooked and can be cooked in the oven with the other ingredients. You can use a different type of meat instead of ground chicken, but the cooking time may vary. The lasagna should be baked in a 375-degree oven for 25-30 minutes. It can be made ahead of time and stored in the refrigerator for up to
whiteyteresa
What is the oven temp and time to bake

:chef:

It doesn't say, but I would think 350 for 30 minutes. It looks like you are just heating it though, may take a little longer?

Its microwave 12-15 mins then let set 10mins.

BlessedWifeMommy said:
It doesn't say, but I would think 350 for 30 minutes. It looks like you are just heating it though, may take a little longer?

Thank You

kaseydee said:
Its microwave 12-15 mins then let set 10mins.

I don't have a microwave that big - I need to put into reg oven

:chef:

We tried this at my director's house. (DCB doesn't fit in her microwave). We set the oven at 350 and it took 30-35 minutes.

How did it turn out?

BlessedWifeMommy said:
How did it turn out?
I tried it in the oven too...about what everyone else did, and it turned out just fine. To me, seemed to be no different than the microwave method (which I did first time I made it).

What ingredients do I need to make Mexican Chicken Lasagna?

To make Mexican Chicken Lasagna, you will need 10 lasagna noodles, 1 pound of ground chicken, 1 can of black beans, 1 can of corn, 1 cup of salsa, 1 cup of shredded cheese, 1 tablespoon of taco seasoning, and 1/4 cup of chopped cilantro.

Do I need to pre-cook the lasagna noodles?

No, you do not need to pre-cook the lasagna noodles. They will cook in the oven along with the other ingredients.

Can I use a different type of meat instead of ground chicken?

Yes, you can substitute ground chicken with ground beef, turkey, or even shredded chicken. The cooking time may vary depending on the type of meat used.

How long does Mexican Chicken Lasagna need to bake in the oven?

Mexican Chicken Lasagna should be baked in a preheated 375-degree oven for 25-30 minutes, or until the cheese is melted and bubbly.

Can I make Mexican Chicken Lasagna ahead of time?

Yes, you can assemble the Mexican Chicken Lasagna ahead of time and keep it in the refrigerator for up to 24 hours before baking. You may need to add a few extra minutes to the baking time if the lasagna is cold when placed in the oven.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ErinApron
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
ChefBeckyD
  • bridgetbakes
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
ChefBeckyD
  • stefani2