• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Mexican Appetizers for a Hostess: Ideas & Inspiration

In summary, there are many easy Mexican appetizers that are perfect for a party, such as chips and salsa, guacamole, quesadillas, taquitos, and mini tacos. To make them more unique and creative, try adding a twist to traditional dishes or presenting them in a visually appealing way. These appetizers can also be made ahead of time and saved in the fridge until ready to serve. There are also plenty of vegetarian options, including vegetable quesadillas and black bean and corn salsa. For serving at a large party, consider setting up a self-serve station or offering mini versions of popular dishes.
krzymomof4
Silver Member
I have a hostess that wants to do mexican appetizers. What ideas do you all have? I can come up with main dishes and desserts, but no appetizers.

Jerk Chicken Nachos!
Or there is a really good Southwest Fiesta Torta in one of the old Season's Best.

Touchdown Taco Dip or the Nachos!!

Mexican Lasagna---I know its a lil bigger-but the DCBaker-will be a hit-

Mexican Bean Dip with Lime Tortillas Chips

print these out on blank 4 x 6 index cards and give to guests

Attachments

• RECIPE CARD - Mexican Bean Dip 001.doc
    78 KB · Views: 358
  • RECIPE CARD - Mexican Bean Dip 002.doc
    23 KB · Views: 278
  • RECIPE CARD - Lime Tortilla Chips 001.doc
    79.5 KB · Views: 295
Jalapeno poppers are great too and easy

Do the Jerk Chicken Nachos - but sub Chipotle Rub for the Jerk Rub. Yummy!

The Avocado Salsa Cups...(I think that's what they are called - they were in a SB a year or two ago)

The Salad Chopper Salsa w/ chips

Oh my gosh you are all making me hungry! They all sounds great right now.

how about the jalapeno popper pizzas? they're really good!

1. What are some easy Mexican appetizers that I can make for a party?

Some easy Mexican appetizers that are perfect for a party include chips and salsa, guacamole, quesadillas, taquitos, and mini tacos. These can be made ahead of time and easily served to guests.

2. How can I make my Mexican appetizers more unique and creative?

To make your Mexican appetizers more unique and creative, try adding a twist to traditional dishes. For example, you can make buffalo chicken taquitos or add mango to your guacamole for a sweet and spicy flavor. You can also present your appetizers in a visually appealing way, such as arranging them on a colorful platter or serving them in individual shot glasses.

3. Can I make Mexican appetizers ahead of time?

Yes, many Mexican appetizers can be made ahead of time and stored in the fridge until ready to serve. This can save you time and stress on the day of the party. Some appetizers, like chips and salsa, can even be made several days in advance.

4. Are there any vegetarian options for Mexican appetizers?

Yes, there are plenty of vegetarian options for Mexican appetizers. You can make vegetable quesadillas, black bean and corn salsa, or stuffed jalapenos with cream cheese and breadcrumbs. There are also many options for using plant-based proteins, such as tofu or tempeh, in your Mexican appetizers.

5. What are some ideas for serving Mexican appetizers at a large party?

If you are serving Mexican appetizers at a large party, consider setting up a self-serve station with different options for guests to choose from. You can also make mini versions of popular dishes, like mini chicken and cheese quesadillas or mini bean and cheese burritos. Another idea is to have a variety of dips and salsas for guests to enjoy with chips. This allows for easy and customizable snacking for your guests.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PCCHeather0506
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
chefloretta
Replies
Views
minirottie
  • babywings76
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies