• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Personal Join Me in Fighting Rheumatoid Arthritis on 5/14 at the Detroit Zoo

In summary, the speaker is participating in the Arthritis Walk at the Detroit Zoo to support research and raise awareness for Rheumatoid Arthritis. They have been fighting the disease for 6 years and with the support of loved ones and the Arthritis Foundation, they are determined to overcome it. They invite others to join them at the walk and provide a link to their team page for donations.
andrealynne719
Happy Friday, all!

I’m doing the Arthritis Walk in May (Saturday 5/14) at the Detroit Zoo.

For the last 6 years, I've been fighting Rheumatoid Arthritis.

Sometimes, it wins the little daily battles.

But I'm not about to let it take over my life.

With the support of all the many fabulous people in my life, the most amazing family a girl could want, and the wonderful people at the Arthritis Foundation, I have pushed through pain and tears and terrifying moments and come out the other side stronger.

With my own personal stubborn streak, I've never once given in and I'm determined to kick RA's a$$!

Help support research to find new treatments and maybe, someday, a cure, for an invisible disease - because while I might not LOOK sick, I am, and while you can't see it, I struggle every day. And it's not just me...It's millions. And it's your families and your friends and your coworkers - we're all tough, but it should be at least a little easier, eh?

I would love to have some company! This is a GREAT event to bring family to - it’s at the zoo! You get in the zoo free! And can go hang out with the polar bears with me!

Here is my team page! Hope some of you will join me if you're in the area!

http://detroitzoo.kintera.org/faf/search/searchTeamPart.asp?ievent=442161&lis=1&kntae442161=A13D0ECCE03843B5B7430EEA8D754D87&team=4019488

If you can’t make the walk but would like to donate, that link is below.

http://detroitzoo.kintera.org/faf/donorReg/donorPledge.asp?ievent=442161&lis=1&kntae442161=A13D0ECCE03843B5B7430EEA8D754D87&supId=104647589

Thanks for your support!

Wow, congratulations on participating in the Arthritis Walk and for being such a strong and determined fighter against Rheumatoid Arthritis! Your story is inspiring and I'm sure you will continue to kick RA's butt. I wish I could join you at the Detroit Zoo, but I'm not in the area. I will definitely donate though, and I hope others will too. Keep up the amazing work and good luck on the walk!

Dear [Name],

Happy Friday to you as well! I am so inspired by your determination to fight Rheumatoid Arthritis and your commitment to participating in the Arthritis Walk at the Detroit Zoo on 5/14. I have seen firsthand the impact this disease can have on individuals and their loved ones, and I am in awe of your strength and resilience.

As a Pampered Chef consultant, I am passionate about making a difference in people's lives through food, and I am also committed to supporting important causes like this one. I would be honored to join you and your team at the walk and help raise awareness and funds for research to find new treatments and a cure for this invisible disease.

Thank you for sharing your team page and donation link. I will definitely be checking them out and spreading the word to my network. And who wouldn't want to hang out with the polar bears at the zoo while supporting a great cause? Count me in!

I am grateful for the opportunity to join you in this fight and I hope to see you at the Detroit Zoo on 5/14. Together, we can make a difference!

Sincerely,

Pampered Chef Consultant

1. What is the event "Join Me in Fighting Rheumatoid Arthritis on 5/14 at the Detroit Zoo"?

The event is a fundraiser and awareness event organized by Pampered Chef to support the fight against rheumatoid arthritis. It will take place on May 14th at the Detroit Zoo.

2. How can I participate in the event?

You can participate by purchasing a ticket for the event, which includes admission to the zoo and a portion of the ticket sales will be donated to the cause. You can also donate directly to the event or join as a volunteer.

3. Can I bring my family and friends to the event?

Yes, the event is open to everyone and we encourage you to bring your family and friends to help support the cause. Children under the age of 2 can enter the zoo for free.

4. What can I expect at the event?

There will be a variety of activities and entertainment throughout the day, including a walk around the zoo, live music, raffles, and food vendors. There will also be educational booths and resources about rheumatoid arthritis and ways to get involved in the fight against it.

5. How does Pampered Chef support the fight against rheumatoid arthritis?

Pampered Chef has partnered with the Rheumatoid Arthritis Foundation to raise awareness and funds for research and support services for those affected by rheumatoid arthritis. We are also donating a portion of our sales from the event to the foundation.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Ish
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
WLMcCoy
  • julyskitchen
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
julyskitchen
Replies