• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Messenger Bags Free You Pay Shipping!

In summary, the cost of the "Messenger Bags Free You Pay Shipping!" promotion will vary based on shipping address and weight, and will be calculated at checkout. The color and design of the bags cannot be changed, but there are multiple options to choose from. The estimated delivery time is 5-7 business days, but may vary depending on location and carrier delays. There is a limit of one bag per customer for this promotion. Returns and exchanges are not accepted as the bags are part of a limited-time offer. Customers are advised to review product details carefully before placing an order.
mspibb
Gold Member
Given to us at conference one year. I have two. I’d love to give them to someone who will use them!

Attachments

• 721A3819-97AE-4325-AD89-62505AE2897D.jpeg
    721A3819-97AE-4325-AD89-62505AE2897D.jpeg
    64.8 KB · Views: 740
I'm potentially interested. Can you advise me on shipping to 48188?

Elizabeth Q said:
Will bring one to work tomorrow and see!

Elizabeth Q said:
Looks like about $8 by my postal meter at work.

I'm very interested and will pay $10 + whatever shipping. Thanks!

If you still have one, I would love one and am happy to pay shipping and handling!

I’d love one-or 2 if available! Didn’t see shipping but I’m expecting 10-15. Please let me know! Thanks!

I’m sorry, I haven’t been on in a few days so I see three people who are interested. I offered them for just shipping so whoever sends me an address can have them for $8 shipping!

Are these still avail?

Jessica Kidd said:
Are these still avail?
I still have one. It costs about $8 to ship.

Any still available? Shipping to 62281

1. What is the cost of the "Messenger Bags Free You Pay Shipping!" promotion?

The cost of the promotion depends on the shipping address and the weight of the messenger bags. The shipping cost will be calculated at checkout based on these factors.

2. Can I choose the color or design of the messenger bags?

Unfortunately, the color and design of the bags are pre-selected and cannot be changed. However, we offer a variety of colors and designs to choose from.

3. How long will it take for the messenger bags to arrive?

The estimated delivery time for the bags is 5-7 business days. However, this may vary depending on the shipping address and any potential delays with the carrier.

4. Is there a limit to how many messenger bags I can order?

Yes, there is a limit of one messenger bag per customer for this promotion. This allows us to offer the bags at a discounted price and ensure that all customers have a chance to participate.

5. Can I return or exchange the messenger bags?

Unfortunately, we do not accept returns or exchanges for the messenger bags as they are part of a limited-time promotion. Please make sure to carefully review the product details before placing your order.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Melissa Redford
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
daraza
Replies
Views
byrd1956
  • jwpamp
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies