• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

New Conference Gift: Never Used Padded Zip Pocket Bag - $10 + Shipping

In summary, the padded zip pocket bag is a small kitchen tool and gadget organizer that measures 12 inches by 8 inches. It is machine washable on a gentle cycle, but air drying is recommended. The bag is not suitable for storing hot items and is made of durable polyester with a padded interior. While personalization is not currently available, the neutral design allows for easy customization with a name tag or sticker.
mspibb
Gold Member
I think this was a conference gift. Never used. $10.00 is a little padded, open interior with single zip pocket. Place for business card on back. I will pay shipping!
IMG_0971.JPG IMG_0974.JPG IMG_0976.JPG

Last edited:
This bag looks cool!Where are you lovated?What is the shipping charge?Thank you,
Rex

Rex said:
This bag looks cool!Where are you lovated?What is the shipping charge?Thank you,
Rex
I will pay shipping. I just discovered I have 2!

1. What is the size of the padded zip pocket bag?

The padded zip pocket bag measures 12 inches by 8 inches, making it the perfect size for storing small kitchen tools and gadgets.

2. Is the padded zip pocket bag machine washable?

Yes, the padded zip pocket bag is machine washable on a gentle cycle. We recommend air drying to preserve the integrity of the padding.

3. Can I use the padded zip pocket bag to store hot items?

No, the padded zip pocket bag is not designed for storing hot items. It is best used for storing and organizing small kitchen tools and gadgets.

4. What materials is the padded zip pocket bag made of?

The padded zip pocket bag is made of durable polyester with a padded interior to protect your items from damage.

5. Can I personalize the padded zip pocket bag with my name?

Unfortunately, personalization is not available for the padded zip pocket bag at this time. However, the bag's neutral design makes it easy to add your own personal touch with a name tag or sticker.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
byrd1956
  • stayinathomemama
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
stayinathomemama
Replies
Views
pattybrady