• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Merrill Tear off Business Cards

In summary, Merrill Tear off Business Cards are unique business cards that feature a perforated tear-off section for sharing additional information. They can be easily customized using an online design tool and offer different sizes for the tear-off section. There are no additional fees for the tear-off section and they provide benefits such as standing out and tracking marketing efforts.
wadesgirl
Gold Member
I'm looking for either the booking or recruiting tear off business card sheets. I know I can buy them from Merrill but figured I would check here before I spent the money there.

bumping...

What are Merrill Tear off Business Cards?

Merrill Tear off Business Cards are unique business cards that feature a perforated tear-off section at the bottom. This section can be used to share additional information such as a special offer, recipe, or contact information.

How do I customize my Merrill Tear off Business Cards?

You can easily customize your Merrill Tear off Business Cards by adding your own logo, contact information, and any other important details. Our online design tool makes it simple to create a professional and eye-catching design.

Can I choose the size of the tear-off section on my business cards?

Yes, you can choose the size of the tear-off section on your business cards. We offer different sizes to fit your needs, whether you want to include a small section for contact information or a larger section for a recipe or coupon.

Are there any additional fees for the tear-off section on my business cards?

No, there are no additional fees for the tear-off section on your business cards. The cost is included in the overall price of the business cards.

What are the benefits of using Merrill Tear off Business Cards?

Merrill Tear off Business Cards are a great way to make your business cards stand out and provide additional information to potential customers. They can also be used to track the effectiveness of your marketing efforts by including a unique code or offer on the tear-off section.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• brandenc
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
brandenc
Replies
Views
chefbritt
  • winnee
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies