• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Merrill Shirts From Conference

In summary, the Merrill Shirts at Conference are available in sizes ranging from Small to 3X-Large and are designed to be unisex. They can also be purchased online after the event and are made of soft and breathable cotton material. The shirts come in a variety of colors, but availability may vary at the conference.
chezshelly
Gold Member
Did anyone purchase the grape colored shirt with the floral design on the front and pampered chef on the sleeve? I got a medium and need a small. I would be interested if anyone got a wrong size and wants to get rid of it.

Actually I have someone who wanted the medium and now I'm looking for a small. Thanks though.

1. What are the available sizes for the Merrill Shirts at Conference?

At Conference, the Merrill Shirts are available in sizes ranging from Small to 3X-Large.

2. Are the Merrill Shirts unisex or do they have separate designs for men and women?

The Merrill Shirts at Conference are unisex, meaning they are designed to fit both men and women comfortably.

3. Can I purchase a Merrill Shirt after Conference is over?

Yes, you can purchase a Merrill Shirt after Conference is over. They will be available on our website for a limited time following the event.

4. What material are the Merrill Shirts made of?

The Merrill Shirts are made of a soft and breathable cotton material.

5. Do the Merrill Shirts come in different colors?

Yes, the Merrill Shirts are available in a variety of colors at Conference. However, the available colors may vary depending on stock and availability.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• RosieTrips
  • National Conferences and Meetings
Replies
Views
sharalam
  • kcnancy
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
kcnancy
Replies