• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Merrill's Updated Shipping Price Points

In summary, there is a new shipping price point on Merrill's website that has been effective since January 7. There are different price ranges based on order value, with a 10% shipping charge for orders over $200. Merrill also offers a Best Way Ground delivery option within the United States to help avoid price increases. The average delivery time is 6-10 business days. Some customers have noticed that some price points are now less expensive than before. However, there are also concerns about the overall increase in prices on the website. The Merrill website is back up and there is a free shipping offer for orders over $75 this weekend. Some customers are disappointed that there are no new products available and are waiting for the upcoming conference.
NooraK
Gold Member
Maybe I missed this, but I saw a button on Merril's site about new shipping price points. I clicked on the link, and it says it's been effective since January 7, but it's the first I've seen it:

Continental U.S. Postal Shipping
$0.01 - $25.00 $6.50
$25.01 - $50.00 $8.50
$50.01 - $75.00 $11.95
$75.01 - $100.00 $15.95
$100.01 - $150.00 $19.75
$150.01 - $200.00 $22.95
Over $200.00 10% of order value
Alaska & Hawaii Additional $8.00
No international orders.

To help avoid price increases, Merrill is offering a Best Way Ground delivery option to any address within the United States. Merrill will select UPS Ground or DHL SmartMail depending on the package weight and destination, or if otherwise notified by customer.

Average delivery times range from 6 to 10 business days depending on geographic location.

Yep, and it is the reason I don't order from them more often.

Actually, in some of the price points, it is a bit less expensive than before.

Here's a link to a post from last year:
http://www.chefsuccess.com/f18/merrill-shipping-41207/

So today I went online to Merrill to read about their shipping and here is their shipping chart

0.00 to 15.00 is 5.55
15.01 to 50.00 is 9.50
50.01 to 100.00 is 14.50
100.01 and up is 13% of order value

So I really got to thinking that our shipping only going up 25 cents isn't bad at all when we could of went to alot worse with the cost of gas and food prices going higher.

So on the other I placed the other day I paid 15.75 in shipping I thought it was high and to me it seems like their prices in general is going higher as well.

So is the Merrill site back up?

My team and I are combining orders to get over $75 so we can get the free shipping they are offering this weekend! :D

I was really hoping they would of added some new things instead of us waiting till conference.

Becky - they're back up. :)

What are the updated shipping price points for Pampered Chef products?

The updated shipping price points for Pampered Chef products are based on the total order amount. Orders under $75 will have a $6.95 shipping fee, orders between $75-$124.99 will have a $9.50 shipping fee, and orders over $125 will have a $12.50 shipping fee.

Are there any exceptions to the updated shipping price points?

Yes, there are exceptions to the updated shipping price points. Orders containing only digital products or gift cards will have a $0 shipping fee. In addition, hosts can earn free shipping on orders over $200 when hosting a qualifying party.

How do I know if my order qualifies for free shipping?

If your order meets the minimum purchase amount for free shipping, it will automatically be applied at checkout. You can also check the shipping cost on your order summary before completing your purchase.

Can I combine multiple orders to reach the minimum purchase amount for free shipping?

No, orders cannot be combined to reach the minimum purchase amount for free shipping. Each order must meet the minimum purchase amount on its own to qualify for free shipping.

How long will it take for my order to be shipped?

Orders are typically processed and shipped within 3-5 business days. Shipping times may vary depending on the delivery address. You will receive a shipping confirmation email with a tracking number once your order has been shipped.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• wadesgirl
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
monicag
  • christinaspc
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
chefpenny99
  • chefann