• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Where's My Shipment? No Email Notification Received

In summary, some customers have not received shipping confirmation emails for their orders and are frustrated with the lack of tracking information. Some have also received emails about items being unavailable but still received them in their order. Others have received their orders without any communication. One customer received a tracking number after emailing the company and was informed that some items were out of stock. Another customer received items that did not fit or were damaged.
kdangel518
Gold Member
Don't they normally send you an email when your order has shipped?

I called yesterday to confirm that I would be receiving all my items (since so many of you were receiving emails that some of your items were unavailable...) and they said my order had already shipped. But no email.

I'd kind of like to know when it will arrive... :p

no, they don't provide any information or tracking on shipping. it's really really really annoying.

That is really incredibly annoying. I just don't understand that- talk about poor customer service...

I think maybe it's time PC considered switching to another vendor for our logowear, etc. I am going to send an email to the HO today.

When did you order your stuff? I ordered mine it seams like forever ago...and nothing yet. Driving me crazy! And, I only ordered 3 things and one of them I got the "not available" email. :mad:

starrmarie said:
When did you order your stuff? I ordered mine it seams like forever ago...and nothing yet. Driving me crazy! And, I only ordered 3 things and one of them I got the "not available" email. :mad:

I ordered my stuff on the 9th and got it today in KS. Funny thing is I got an email about one item not being available and did get it. Didn't get three other items I ordered but got no contact about those items.

darlinclem said:
I ordered my stuff on the 9th and got it today in KS. Funny thing is I got an email about one item not being available and did get it. Didn't get three other items I ordered but got no contact about those items.

What the heck! This is the first and probably the last time I will order from them.

I ordered my stuff the evening of the 8th. I believe she said it went out the 12th, maybe the 14th? I wasn't really paying attention, I was more concerned about what was and wasn't available :p

It typically takes a bit for my stuff to arrive since I'm on the East Coast.

ordered on the 10th. nothing yet!

I ordered the day the Dollar Deals sale started...ordered 3 different sets (within a few days). So far, I've received 2 of my 3 orders, and never got an email. Actually, I got an email that 2 of my items were no longer available- but I still got them in my order. :)I don't think I've ever gotten a shipping notice from Merrill.

esavvymom said:
I ordered the day the Dollar Deals sale started...ordered 3 different sets (within a few days). So far, I've received 2 of my 3 orders, and never got an email. Actually, I got an email that 2 of my items were no longer available- but I still got them in my order. :)

I don't think I've ever gotten a shipping notice from Merrill.

I ordered within a few minutes of getting the info about the the Dollar Day deals - the day it started.

Mine is supposedly on the truck for delivery. I emailed Merrill and asked for a tracking # - I got an email back with the #, and also letting me know that the jotters I ordered (as gifts for my team) were out of stock and I wouldn't be getting them. I sure hope my order is like yours and I get them anyway!

esavvymom said:
I ordered the day the Dollar Deals sale started...ordered 3 different sets (within a few days). So far, I've received 2 of my 3 orders, and never got an email. Actually, I got an email that 2 of my items were no longer available- but I still got them in my order. :)I don't think I've ever gotten a shipping notice from Merrill.
I got the emails also both my items were in the box too. However the zipper on the blue jacket broke and the brown microsuede fits the bf better than it fits me. Oh well, hopefully the shawl isn't the size of a baseball field.

Last edited:
ordered on the 10th still nothing and i am in illinois. No email either!

1. What should I do if I haven't received an email notification about my shipment?

If you have not received an email notification about your shipment, please make sure to check your spam or junk folder. The email may have been filtered there by mistake. If you still cannot find the email, please reach out to our customer service team for assistance.

2. How long does it typically take for a shipment notification email to be sent?

Our shipment notification emails are typically sent within 1-2 business days after your order has been processed. However, during peak seasons or high order volumes, it may take slightly longer. If you have not received an email after 3 business days, please contact our customer service team.

3. Can I track my shipment without receiving an email notification?

Yes, you can track your shipment by logging into your Pampered Chef account and clicking on "My Orders." From there, you can view the status of your order and track your shipment in real-time. If you have any trouble tracking your shipment, please contact our customer service team for assistance.

4. Will I receive a notification for each item in my order or just one email for the entire shipment?

You will receive one email notification for the entire shipment. If you have ordered multiple items, they will all be included in the same email. If you have any concerns about your order, please contact our customer service team for further assistance.

5. What should I do if I never received a shipment notification email and my order has not arrived?

If you have not received a shipment notification email and your order has not arrived within the estimated delivery time, please reach out to our customer service team for assistance. We will investigate the issue and provide you with an update on your order status as soon as possible.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefJoyJ
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
NooraK
  • chezshelly
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
3girls
  • JillianAnthony