1. Join Chef Success Today!
    Get support for your PC business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of support threads! Totally Free!
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Merrill Question

1. kdangel518

kdangel518 Advanced Member Gold Member

Don't they normally send you an email when your order has shipped?

I called yesterday to confirm that I would be receiving all my items (since so many of you were receiving emails that some of your items were unavailable...) and they said my order had already shipped. But no email.

I'd kind of like to know when it will arrive... :p

Sep 17, 2009
  2. DebbieJ

DebbieJ Legend Member

no, they don't provide any information or tracking on shipping. it's really really really annoying.

Sep 17, 2009
  3. kdangel518

That is really incredibly annoying. I just don't understand that- talk about poor customer service...

Sep 17, 2009
  4. kdangel518

I think maybe it's time PC considered switching to another vendor for our logowear, etc. I am going to send an email to the HO today.

Sep 17, 2009
  5. starrmarie

starrmarie Member

When did you order your stuff? I ordered mine it seams like forever ago...and nothing yet. Driving me crazy! And, I only ordered 3 things and one of them I got the "not available" email. :mad:

Sep 17, 2009
  6. darlinclem

darlinclem Advanced Member Gold Member

I ordered my stuff on the 9th and got it today in KS. Funny thing is I got an email about one item not being available and did get it. Didn't get three other items I ordered but got no contact about those items.

Sep 17, 2009
  7. starrmarie

starrmarie Member

What the heck! This is the first and probably the last time I will order from them.

Sep 17, 2009
  8. kdangel518

I ordered my stuff the evening of the 8th. I believe she said it went out the 12th, maybe the 14th? I wasn't really paying attention, I was more concerned about what was and wasn't available :p

It typically takes a bit for my stuff to arrive since I'm on the East Coast.

Sep 17, 2009
  9. pchefjaime

pchefjaime Member Gold Member

ordered on the 10th. nothing yet!

Sep 17, 2009
  10. esavvymom

esavvymom Legend Member Staff Member

I ordered the day the Dollar Deals sale started...ordered 3 different sets (within a few days). So far, I've received 2 of my 3 orders, and never got an email. Actually, I got an email that 2 of my items were no longer available- but I still got them in my order. :)

I don't think I've ever gotten a shipping notice from Merrill.

Sep 17, 2009
  11. ChefBeckyD

ChefBeckyD Legend Member Gold Member

I ordered within a few minutes of getting the info about the the Dollar Day deals - the day it started.

Mine is supposedly on the truck for delivery. I emailed Merrill and asked for a tracking # - I got an email back with the #, and also letting me know that the jotters I ordered (as gifts for my team) were out of stock and I wouldn't be getting them. I sure hope my order is like yours and I get them anyway!

Sep 17, 2009
  12. Geekgirl69

Geekgirl69 Advanced Member Gold Member

I got the emails also both my items were in the box too. However the zipper on the blue jacket broke and the brown microsuede fits the bf better than it fits me. Oh well, hopefully the shawl isn't the size of a baseball field.

Last edited: Sep 17, 2009
    Sep 17, 2009
  13. pchefjaime

pchefjaime Member Gold Member

ordered on the 10th still nothing and i am in illinois. No email either!

Sep 18, 2009
Have something to add?

Draft saved Draft deleted