• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Why Do Merrill Poster Templates Misalign When Printing?

In summary, the business cards posters from Merrill have a template that can be used, but the pictures on the posters are different. There is a website that has templates for the posters.
Akiba
Hi Y'all!

Merrill has been on my nerves today. I purchased those recruitment & hosting business cards posters - not the personalized ones. So when I finally used the template off of their website today, the .pdf didn't line up. I have no idea how to fix it.

Has any one had success with a template for these business card posters? Or should I just suck it up and experience Merrill's World Class CS Dept.? As an alternative, are their stickers small enough to work on those? Thanks!

The Booster (thebooster.com) has similar posters, and I think they have a template. You might have to play with it a bit (print them on plain paper and hold them up to the good pages to see if they line up).OK- The Booster does have templates for their business card posters. Check them out http://www.thebooster.com/scripts/prodList.asp?idCategory=1360. The pictures on their posters are different, but the general layout is the same.

chefann said:
The Booster (thebooster.com) has similar posters, and I think they have a template. You might have to play with it a bit (print them on plain paper and hold them up to the good pages to see if they line up).

OK- The Booster does have templates for their business card posters. Check them out http://www.thebooster.com/scripts/prodList.asp?idCategory=1360. The pictures on their posters are different, but the general layout is the same.
I so love that you are sharing this! I have had those posters for over a year and have tried them on different compters/printers and cannot get them to line up. I'm gonna try this later and see if I can make use of them instead of having them in my file cabinet taking up space!

1. What is a Merrill Poster Template?

A Merrill Poster Template is a pre-designed layout that can be used to create eye-catching posters for Pampered Chef parties and events. It includes customizable text and images, as well as the Pampered Chef logo and branding.

2. How do I access and use the Merrill Poster Template?

The Merrill Poster Template can be found on the Pampered Chef website under the "Marketing Materials" section. To use it, simply download the template and open it in a design program such as Adobe Photoshop or Canva. Then, you can customize the text and images to fit your specific event.

3. Can I add my own images to the Merrill Poster Template?

Yes, the Merrill Poster Template allows you to add your own images and graphics to personalize the poster. This can be done by using the "Image" or "Upload" feature in your design program.

4. Are there any restrictions on how I can use the Merrill Poster Template?

The Merrill Poster Template is designed for Pampered Chef consultants to use for promoting their events. However, it should not be altered or used for any other purposes without permission from Pampered Chef's marketing department.

5. Do I have to use the Merrill Poster Template or can I create my own poster?

While the Merrill Poster Template is a great resource for creating professional-looking posters, you are not required to use it. You are welcome to create your own poster design using any program or method you prefer, as long as it follows Pampered Chef's branding guidelines.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• wendleispampered
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
wendleispampered
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
chefbritt