• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Merrill Shipping: Custom Items & Order Status

In summary, the estimated delivery time for custom items is 4-6 weeks from the date of order placement. Customers can track the status of their custom order through their Pampered Chef account or by contacting customer service. Changes to custom orders can be made by contacting customer service, but may not be possible once production has started. Custom items are non-returnable and non-refundable, unless there is a defect or error in the customization. Expedited shipping is not available for custom items, as the estimated delivery time already accounts for production and shipping time.
PamperedChefLayla
Gold Member
Does Merrill ship at one time if their are custom items in the order or ship everything else & then the custom item when it is ready? There is no order status page. Thanks

They ship things separately quite often. (And did they get rid of the status page when they redesigned? What morons...)

they HAD a status page?? Never saw that before.

I just had business cards and a few other items ship together and very quickly!

They drop ship everything from the manufacturer so it's all shipped separately and you never know when it's coming. It's very annoying.

DebbieJ said:
They drop ship everything from the manufacturer so it's all shipped separately and you never know when it's coming. It's very annoying.

a order status page would be helpful. But I called and I will be the proud owner of most of my items on Thursday. Yay!! So there shipping is very quick for regular stuff.

What is the estimated delivery time for custom items?

The estimated delivery time for custom items is 4-6 weeks from the date of order placement. This allows for production time and shipping.

Can I track the status of my custom order?

Yes, you can track the status of your custom order by logging into your Pampered Chef account and clicking on "Order Status" or by contacting our customer service team.

How do I make changes to my custom order?

If you need to make changes to your custom order, please contact our customer service team as soon as possible. Changes may not be possible once production has started.

What is the return policy for custom items?

Custom items are non-returnable and non-refundable, unless there is a defect or error in the customization. Please contact our customer service team if you have any issues with your custom order.

Do you offer expedited shipping for custom items?

Unfortunately, we do not offer expedited shipping for custom items. The estimated delivery time of 4-6 weeks allows for production and shipping time. We appreciate your understanding.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
GourmetGirl
  • PurpleAngel
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
pamperedharriet
  • chefsolnick
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies