• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Merrill Order Questions: Confused About Missing Sweater and Shipping Charges

In summary, to place a Merrill order, simply login to your Pampered Chef account and select the "Merrill Order" option from the left-hand menu. You can use your host rewards towards a Merrill order by entering your host's name and order number at checkout. Merrill orders typically take 7-10 business days to arrive and can be returned within 30 days of delivery, with the exception of customized or personalized items. There is no limit to the number of items that can be added to a Merrill order, but the total order cannot exceed $2000 USD.
pchefjaime
Gold Member
Ok ladies do this was my 1st time ordering from merril and it took forever. It came fianally and now I am confused! Help me out. I ordered 6 items. I got in the package 1 sweater(pink), and 1 pants. I did order those. On the packing sheet it says ordere 5 of 5 items. 3 items are on back order which I understand. What happened to the other sweater that I ordered and it shows on my order form but not tha packing sheet. Help!!! Also te total was like 70. and change. I got charged like 36 and change today but not the rest so I am I going to get charged more due to shipping 2 timed not my fault. I never recieved an email saying that the black sweater was not available. I hope it comes!!!!

I'd call about the item that's supposed to be in the box but isn't. You won't be charged for shipping twice if Merrill's the one that decides to ship it in separate boxes.

Yeah, contact them direct to help with this order!

1. How do I place a Merrill order?

To place a Merrill order, login to your Pampered Chef account and select the "Merrill Order" option from the left-hand menu. From there, you can browse and add items to your cart like a regular order.

2. Can I use my host rewards towards a Merrill order?

Yes, you can use your host rewards towards a Merrill order. Simply enter your host's name and order number at checkout to apply the rewards.

3. How long will it take for my Merrill order to arrive?

Merrill orders typically take 7-10 business days to arrive. However, please note that shipping times may vary depending on your location and current order volume.

4. Can I return items from my Merrill order?

Yes, you can return items from your Merrill order within 30 days of delivery. However, please note that customized or personalized items cannot be returned unless there is a defect or error.

5. Is there a limit to how many items I can add to my Merrill order?

There is no limit to the number of items you can add to your Merrill order. However, please keep in mind that the total order cannot exceed $2000 USD.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
pampermeplease
  • elizabethfox
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
elizabethfox
  • schel
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies