1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Merrill order questions

1. pchefjaime

pchefjaime Member Gold Member

Ok ladies do this was my 1st time ordering from merril and it took forever. It came fianally and now I am confused! Help me out. I ordered 6 items. I got in the package 1 sweater(pink), and 1 pants. I did order those. On the packing sheet it says ordere 5 of 5 items. 3 items are on back order which I understand. What happened to the other sweater that I ordered and it shows on my order form but not tha packing sheet. Help!!! Also te total was like 70. and change. I got charged like 36 and change today but not the rest so I am I going to get charged more due to shipping 2 timed not my fault. I never recieved an email saying that the black sweater was not available. I hope it comes!!!!

Sep 19, 2009
  2. NooraK

NooraK Legend Member Gold Member

I'd call about the item that's supposed to be in the box but isn't. You won't be charged for shipping twice if Merrill's the one that decides to ship it in separate boxes.

Sep 19, 2009
  3. heat123

heat123 Legend Member Silver Member

Yeah, contact them direct to help with this order!

Sep 20, 2009
Have something to add?