• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Which is More Professional: Silver or White Merrill Name Badge?

In summary, the Merrill name badges are both great options. The silver looks more professional, but the white is just as good. The magnetic badges are great for heavy sweaters in the winter. They can be used other than at shows too.
TropicalChef
Hi all!

Who has a Merrill name badge and which do you like better, or think looks more professional, the silver or the white? Going to order on today so I can be "open for business." ;) TIA!!

I only have the silver so I can't compare but I love mine.

I too have the silver and LOVE It. Meet many people that call me by name...So it works! :love:

I think mine is silver and I always wear it at every show

Great! I had the silver one in my cart , but I couldn't really tell if it was nice or not b/c of the graphics online. I think I'll be safe getting the silver. =) THANK YOU, ladies! *especially for the speedy replies*:chef:

Oh, and do you all have the magnetic or pin? I don't see how the magnetic works.... although I'm sure it does.

i chose pin b/c of heavy sweaters in the winter.

mine is magnetic and I waer it on my apron.....never had any issues with it

Does anyone wear theirs other than during their shows? Do you wear it out for your day to day routines such as Walmart trips, etc.?

winklermom said:
Does anyone wear theirs other than during their shows? Do you wear it out for your day to day routines such as Walmart trips, etc.?

No - I find that to be a little weird. :D I can strike up conversation with people without wearing a "Hi my name is" badge. ;)

I took one of my denim aprons and had it embroidered, I like that better than a namebadge, it seems more personal and it looks cute on the apron. And I do notice the personal connection is there a bit more when I wear the apron with my name on it:)

i had the white magnetic one and got a silver pin one when i promoted. the magnet one slipped sometimes. i love my silver pinback one!!!

i love my silver magnet one, hate putting holes in things. and I wear it everywhere! Just got a catalog show from a lady that checked me out at the mall!

Mine is magnetic and I've never had any trouble with it slipping. I love it!

What is a Merrill Name Badge?

A Merrill Name Badge is a personalized name tag that is worn by Pampered Chef consultants at events and parties. It includes the consultant's name and title for easy identification.

How do I order a Merrill Name Badge?

You can order a Merrill Name Badge through the Pampered Chef website. Simply log in to your consultant account and click on the "My Business" tab. From there, you can select the option to order name badges.

Can I customize my Merrill Name Badge?

Yes, you can customize your Merrill Name Badge with your name and title. You can also choose from a variety of badge designs and colors to match your personal style.

How long does it take to receive a Merrill Name Badge?

It typically takes 7-10 business days to receive your name badge after placing your order. However, during peak seasons or high volumes, it may take longer.

Do I have to wear a Merrill Name Badge at Pampered Chef events?

Yes, all Pampered Chef consultants are required to wear a Merrill Name Badge at events and parties. This helps customers and fellow consultants easily identify you as a representative of the company.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PampChefJoy
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Chef Bobby
  • heat123
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
ChefDotty
  • heather223