• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Maximizing Poster Placement: Tips and Tricks for Effective Marketing

In summary,Kristi bought some Merrill posters and put them up around town, but doesn't have any success getting people to call her because they don't have the flyers. Heather bought some and put them up at her banks and other locations, but has not received any calls. Stacy lives in Giles County and has been making a flyer with the modified logo and tag line. Donna knows someone who won something on the radio and thought it was her.
hvl25
Anyone having trouble finding places to put these? Our local grocery clears their board every Thursday so I don't want them thrown out. Whole Foods only allows non profit posters. Many of the other grocery stores around here don't have bulletin boards. Where have you all been putting them? I feel like I wasted my $$$ on them! :(

Heather I bought some to and I've been putting them in our local stores, I have put some on the boards at our banks and most of our little gas stations have boards on the outside of them and I do post them there. I'm also planning on putting some up at the college, just around on campus, and have you put one up at WalMarts? They ususally have a board somewhere at the entrance. But with all this I am yet to get a phone call from anyone because of these flyers. Maybe when the weather breaks and more people are out and about. Good luck with yours!!

Forgot to post this flyer I started out with. I was disappointed when I recieved the one form Merril, there wasn't anyplace for our websites. But this one does have the website on it, which makes me like it alot better. The more we can get our sites out there the better.

Attachments

• grocery store flyer.doc
    83.5 KB · Views: 508
Thanks. I was disappointed we couldn't do our website either:( Maybe I will check out the Walmart tomorrow. I don't usually shop there since its out of the way. I was going to check Target and the local library too and see what they say.

Btw, where in SW Va are you? We moved from Bristol,Tn in 2004 and my husband used to work in Lebanon Va :rolleyes:

I'm in Giles County, we are about 30 min west of Virginia Tech.....I did just modify that flyer with the new logo and tag line so here it is again.

Attachments

• grocery store flyer.doc
    85 KB · Views: 584
I have no clue where that is......LOL Thanks for the flier though. I may try and do something like that too!

Grocery FlierStacy:

Great flyer and thanks for updating it with the logo,etc but we can't show the black triangle simple additions as they are no longer part of the line. I don't want people making tons of copies and getting calls for something we don't have and people saying false advertising. Wonder what to put in its place--need to think about it!

My husband and I made this one up. Please modify it to your needs. :)

Attachments

• Flyer for Grocery Store1.doc
    148.5 KB · Views: 550
Last edited:
Thanks for catching that Harriet, I just pulled that from my files and never even looked at the pics. I don't know what to put in it's place :rolleyes: , if you think of something let me know. Kristi your flyer looks great to.

Stacy, I used to live in Christiansburg, VA and also in Floyd County, VA so I know exactly where you are located! :D Nearly all of my mom's family lives there still! If you do shows for any of the Rakes clan they are probably related to me! My cousin actually just moved to the Chicago area from Pulaski this past fall!

Seems like I should know you, your name is soooo familiar Donna. It's a small world isn't it!?!

Thanks Stacy!! Donna, your name is familiar because someone on the radio (last week) won something and I kept thinking I know that name........ :p

Wish it was me!As far as I know of I did win anything last week other than a really TERRIBLE 30th birthday! I actually broke one of my front teeth eating pretzel sticks! :eek:

Swirl said:
Seems like I should know you, your name is soooo familiar Donna. It's a small world isn't it!?!

Okay, I know this has NOTHING to do with Merrill posters but it goes along with where the thread ended up :) Speaking of 'small world'....I was in the Alamo last year during Leadership conference and a girl grabbed my arm. We had gone to college together 20 years ago. (My husband dated her before me!) She had seen our names in Jay's book, Come to the Basement, and had been looking for me at conferences ever since.

Grocery Store Flyer1Great flyer Kristi--like your selection of products.

GeorgiaPeach said:
Okay, I know this has NOTHING to do with Merrill posters but it goes along with where the thread ended up :) Speaking of 'small world'....I was in the Alamo last year during Leadership conference and a girl grabbed my arm. We had gone to college together 20 years ago. (My husband dated her before me!) She had seen our names in Jay's book, Come to the Basement, and had been looking for me at conferences ever since.
That is so wierd. I just recently was contacted by my best friend all through high school. She seen my profile on another site and just by luck found me. Funny how people drift apart then find eachother years later. She said she had been looking for me for the past 10 years and I never knew it. I think this web is amazing how close you can be with someone half way around the world, simply amazing.

1. What are Merrill Marketing Posters?

Merrill Marketing Posters are promotional materials designed and distributed by Pampered Chef to advertise our products and services. They are eye-catching and informative posters that can be displayed in various locations to attract potential customers.

2. How can I get my hands on Merrill Marketing Posters?

You can obtain our Merrill Marketing Posters by contacting your Pampered Chef consultant or by visiting our official website. We also have a selection of digital posters that can be downloaded and printed at home.

3. Are the Merrill Marketing Posters customizable?

Yes, our Merrill Marketing Posters can be personalized to include your contact information and logo. This is a great way to promote your own business while advertising Pampered Chef products.

4. Can I use the Merrill Marketing Posters for events?

Absolutely! The posters are perfect for displaying at events such as trade shows, cooking demos, and home parties. They are a great way to showcase our products and generate interest among potential customers.

5. Are there any guidelines for using the Merrill Marketing Posters?

Yes, we have specific guidelines for using our marketing materials to ensure consistency and brand integrity. These guidelines can be found on our website or by contacting your Pampered Chef consultant.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pampchefrhondab
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • MissChef
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
katie0128
  • jj16