1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Merrill marketing posters

1. hvl25

hvl25

Anyone having trouble finding places to put these? Our local grocery clears their board every Thursday so I don't want them thrown out. Whole Foods only allows non profit posters. Many of the other grocery stores around here don't have bulletin boards. Where have you all been putting them? I feel like I wasted my $$$ on them! :(

Feb 26, 2006
  2. Swirl

Swirl Member

Heather I bought some to and I've been putting them in our local stores, I have put some on the boards at our banks and most of our little gas stations have boards on the outside of them and I do post them there. I'm also planning on putting some up at the college, just around on campus, and have you put one up at WalMarts? They ususally have a board somewhere at the entrance. But with all this I am yet to get a phone call from anyone because of these flyers. Maybe when the weather breaks and more people are out and about. Good luck with yours!!

Feb 26, 2006
  3. Swirl

Swirl Member

Forgot to post this flyer I started out with. I was disappointed when I recieved the one form Merril, there wasn't anyplace for our websites. But this one does have the website on it, which makes me like it alot better. The more we can get our sites out there the better.

Attached Files:

Feb 26, 2006
  4. hvl25

hvl25

Thanks. I was disappointed we couldn't do our website either:( Maybe I will check out the Walmart tomorrow. I don't usually shop there since its out of the way. I was going to check Target and the local library too and see what they say.

Btw, where in SW Va are you? We moved from Bristol,Tn in 2004 and my husband used to work in Lebanon Va :rolleyes:

Feb 26, 2006
  5. Swirl

Swirl Member

I'm in Giles County, we are about 30 min west of Virginia Tech.....I did just modify that flyer with the new logo and tag line so here it is again.

Attached Files:

Feb 26, 2006
  6. hvl25

hvl25

I have no clue where that is......LOL Thanks for the flier though. I may try and do something like that too!

Feb 26, 2006
  7. pamperedharriet

pamperedharriet Legacy Member

Grocery Flier

Stacy:

Great flyer and thanks for updating it with the logo,etc but we can't show the black triangle simple additions as they are no longer part of the line. I don't want people making tons of copies and getting calls for something we don't have and people saying false advertising. Wonder what to put in its place--need to think about it!

8. PampMomof3

PampMomof3 Legend Member Gold Member

My husband and I made this one up. Please modify it to your needs. :)

Attached Files:

Last edited: Feb 26, 2006
    Feb 26, 2006
  9. Swirl

Swirl Member

Thanks for catching that Harriet, I just pulled that from my files and never even looked at the pics. I don't know what to put in it's place :rolleyes: , if you think of something let me know. Kristi your flyer looks great to.

Feb 26, 2006
  10. DZmom

DZmom Veteran Member

Stacy, I used to live in Christiansburg, VA and also in Floyd County, VA so I know exactly where you are located! :D Nearly all of my mom's family lives there still! If you do shows for any of the Rakes clan they are probably related to me! My cousin actually just moved to the Chicago area from Pulaski this past fall!

Feb 27, 2006
  11. Swirl

Swirl Member

Seems like I should know you, your name is soooo familiar Donna. It's a small world isn't it!?!

Feb 27, 2006
  12. PampMomof3

PampMomof3 Legend Member Gold Member

Thanks Stacy!! Donna, your name is familiar because someone on the radio (last week) won something and I kept thinking I know that name........ :p

Feb 27, 2006
  13. DZmom

DZmom Veteran Member

Wish it was me!

As far as I know of I did win anything last week other than a really TERRIBLE 30th birthday! I actually broke one of my front teeth eating pretzel sticks! :eek:

Feb 27, 2006
  14. GeorgiaPeach

GeorgiaPeach Veteran Member Silver Member

Okay, I know this has NOTHING to do with Merrill posters but it goes along with where the thread ended up :) Speaking of 'small world'....I was in the Alamo last year during Leadership conference and a girl grabbed my arm. We had gone to college together 20 years ago. (My husband dated her before me!) She had seen our names in Jay's book, Come to the Basement, and had been looking for me at conferences ever since.

Feb 27, 2006
  15. pamperedharriet

pamperedharriet Legacy Member

Grocery Store Flyer1

Great flyer Kristi--like your selection of products.

16. Swirl

Swirl Member

That is so wierd. I just recently was contacted by my best friend all through high school. She seen my profile on another site and just by luck found me. Funny how people drift apart then find eachother years later. She said she had been looking for me for the past 10 years and I never knew it. I think this web is amazing how close you can be with someone half way around the world, simply amazing.

Feb 27, 2006
Have something to add?