• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

When Will Merrill's Logo Store Reopen for New Product Launches?

In summary, the Merrill ordering website will be closed until July 16th for maintenance and updates. During this time, orders will not be accepted but customers can still browse products and add items to their wishlist. Previous orders will not be affected and will still be delivered as scheduled.
SherryLynn
Gold Member
I went online to find out the price for a license plate holder and it said "Note: The Logo Store will be closed for a few days as Merrill refreshes the site with the new products being launched at National Conference. The site will be unavailable starting midnight CT on Wed., July 15.Check back on Thurs., July 16 (around 5:15 pm CT) when the "doors" reopen to look over all the great business essentials you can use to promote yourself and your business.We're sorry for any inconvenience, but promise it'll be worth the wait."Exciting but frustrating at the same time.

Thanks for letting us know.

I was really hoping to get a license plate holder soon, but it looks like I'll have to wait until the site reopens. Hopefully they have a good selection and it's worth the wait. It's just a little frustrating that I have to wait for a few days, but I understand that they are updating their products. I'll definitely be checking back on July 16th to see what they have to offer. Thanks for the heads up!

What does "Merrill Is Closed Until 7/16!" mean?

It means that the Merrill ordering website will be temporarily closed and not accepting any orders until July 16th.

Why is Merrill closed until 7/16?

The website is closed for maintenance and updates to improve the ordering experience for our customers.

Will I still be able to place an order during this time?

No, unfortunately the website will not be accepting any orders until it reopens on July 16th.

Can I still browse products and add items to my wishlist?

Yes, you can still browse products and add them to your wishlist. However, you will not be able to purchase them until the website reopens on July 16th.

Will my previous orders be affected by the closure?

No, any previous orders that have already been placed will not be affected by the closure. You will still receive your orders as scheduled.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Malinda Klein
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
minirottie
  • dannyzmom
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
2 3
Replies
Views
Soozeeq