• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Discover the Latest Merrill Specials in Canada | PC Newswire November Edition

In summary, Merrill in Canada is the Canadian branch of the global financial services and investment firm, Merrill. It offers a variety of financial products and services, including wealth management, investment banking, trading and brokerage, retirement planning, and financial advisory services. It is a separate legal entity from Merrill in the US and operates under Canadian regulations and oversight. Individuals can invest with Merrill in Canada, and the company has a physical presence in major cities as well as online and over the phone services.
KateInTheKitchen
Gold Member
I just got my PC Newswire, and it includes the November Merrill specials. When I click on the link though, it tells me to go back and access it through the Pampered Chef intranet.

I've logged in and looked all around, but I don't see it. Does anybody know how to access it?

it is there. look under promoting your business... second blue tab at the top of the screen.
it is near the bottom of that list... email me if you need help ...

[email protected]

I found it! Thanks so much. :)

What is Merrill in Canada?

Merrill in Canada is the Canadian branch of the global financial services and investment firm, Merrill. It offers a range of financial products and services to individuals, businesses, and institutions in Canada.

What types of services does Merrill in Canada offer?

Merrill in Canada offers a variety of financial services, including wealth management, investment banking, trading and brokerage, retirement planning, and financial advisory services.

Is Merrill in Canada a separate entity from Merrill in the US?

Yes, Merrill in Canada is a separate legal entity from Merrill in the US. It operates under its own regulations and laws and is subject to Canadian financial regulations and oversight.

Can individuals invest with Merrill in Canada?

Yes, individuals can invest with Merrill in Canada. The company offers a range of investment options, including stocks, bonds, mutual funds, and more, to help individuals achieve their financial goals.

Does Merrill in Canada have a physical presence in Canada?

Yes, Merrill in Canada has a physical presence in Canada, with offices in major cities such as Toronto, Montreal, and Vancouver. Clients can also access their services online or over the phone.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• tlennhoff
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • Raenstorm
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Raenstorm
  • Lisa Frederick