• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Ordering Merrill Corporation Business Cards: A Review and Experience

Merrill offers a lot of great products at reasonable prices. Unfortunately, due to the high demand they are currently experiencing, some customers have had to wait longer than expected for their order to be processed. However, once orders are processed and shipped, customers can be rest assured that their products will arrive promptly and in excellent condition. Overall, I think the products are great and I'm looking forward to receiving my order. However, I'm a little frustrated with the customer service.
pamperdawn
I was in need of new cards so I checked out Merrill. The cards look beautiful.
I placed my order on Jan. 10th. Called on Jan 20 to check on the status and it's just going into production and once complete it will be 6-10 days for shipping (USPS).

I'm pretty bummed. I actually was thinking I'd have them in a week.

Keep this in mind if you decide to order :(

THANKS! I better get on that. I also think the products look great!

They really are nice!
Did you see the posters you can put in the stores with your business cards that detach! They look great! There are so many things that they have that are great! The Business cards, the name tag, the success set...
Okay. let me stop! :D

I'm bummed, we can't get them in Canada!!!So far, PC hasn't announced the partnership with them, and I can't access their PC store except as a direct link from the US consultant website. They look terrific & I am hoping that my hubby will get me some stuff for my birthday in March, maybe head office will open it up after our regional meetings.

Esther :(

I think that's how it's going to beEsther,

I think that is how it's always going to be. When you go to the Merrill site through Consultant's Corner, Merrill plugs in all your information for your personalized stuff and for your order. The company "knows" who you are because it recognizes your Consultant's Corner login.

I think it's a pretty neat feature!

Hope that helps.

Happy selling!

:D

Me tooI am also waiting on my new cards! I called on Monday and they told me the response was overwhelming, and they are backed up. I was told my cards were going into production the end of the week so I am hoping I have them by the end of this week. I can't wait to see how they look in person. I am hoping it was all worth the wait! :) I am trying to control myself and not go too crazy buying stuff, but everything looks so nice.

I also ordered my Businees Cards, and am still waiting! I placed my order on January 15 2006! Well they still have'nt taken the money out of my credit card! and I still have no products to show for! And when I called they said that they were already in production! So who knows, sorry about the rant!!! :(

Weekly BitesNot that this probably makes any of you feel any better, I know I hate waiting for stuff I ordered, but you may have noticed in this weeks Weekly Bites the blurb about Merrill. They recieved an overwhelming response and are behind on orders. They understand this and will hopefully get caught up soon!! Guess that's what they get for having such great stuff at reasonable prices. :D

I just received mine yesterday. I ordered them on the 11th. I hope that you receive yours soon.

LOL I just read my weekly bites! And there it was saying that, hey as long as it gets here and it looks great thats all that matters right? :)

Merrill and accessoriesWhere can I find Merrill through Consultants Corner. I've been looking and looking but can't find it anywhere. Do you think that its because I'm logging in from Canada. What exactly do they offer? Anything to boost business. Thanks.

Mirella Canavan
Pampered Chef Consultant #023795

Mirella , out of luck canucks...PC Canada hasn't announced this partnership yet, so we aren't able to use this company yet. I fully expect it to be available after National Conference.

Esther

Last edited:
I too have ordered business cards and have not received them. I called over a week ago and they said they were shipped...still not here. Yesterday I received the posters with the business cards you can tear off and they weren't printed on. I ASSUMED that they would be printed with my information which was a huge let down. After calling them today, I found out that I would have to download the template off their website and print them myself, which is fine, but I wish I would have know that upfront.

The other items that I ordered from them (pens, new name tag...) are on back order until further notice. They were so not prepared...! I hope things get better with them because the quality of what I received is REALLY good.

1. How do I place an order for Merrill Corporation business cards?

To place an order for Merrill Corporation business cards, you can visit their website and select the desired design, quantity, and any customizations. Alternatively, you can also contact their customer service team for assistance with placing an order.

2. What is the turnaround time for Merrill Corporation business card orders?

The turnaround time for Merrill Corporation business card orders may vary depending on the quantity and customization options. However, on average, it takes around 1-2 business days for production and an additional 2-5 business days for shipping.

3. Are there any discounts or promotions available for ordering Merrill Corporation business cards?

Merrill Corporation occasionally offers discounts and promotions for their business card orders. You can check their website or social media pages for any ongoing deals or subscribe to their email list to receive notifications about future promotions.

4. Can I customize the design of my Merrill Corporation business cards?

Yes, you can customize the design of your Merrill Corporation business cards by adding your logo, contact information, and selecting from different font and color options. You can also choose to have a glossy or matte finish for your cards.

5. What is the cost of shipping for Merrill Corporation business card orders?

The cost of shipping for Merrill Corporation business card orders is calculated based on the shipping address and the weight of the package. You can get an estimate of the shipping cost during the checkout process on their website.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
wadesgirl
Replies
Views
ahammons
  • Leigh0725
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg