1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Merrill Corp

1. Does anyone know what the average time is for receiving orders from this place? I placed an order on Monday for some new business cards and other things and so far, they haven't even charged my CC yet. Just wondering if anyone has received anything from them yet.

2. jenniferlynne

jenniferlynne Senior Member

Do a search under Merrill Corporation and you will find a 2-page thread about this. Someone else asked this question the other day. Hope it helps.

Jan 27, 2006
  3. nicolespcshows

nicolespcshows Member

Business Cards Received!

I received my business cards yesterday. They are AWESOME...and well worth the wait. I believe this company is going to be a huge asset to my business!

4. I ordered mine on January 15th 2006 and I still have'nt gotten anything yet! Is this normal or is it just me? :confused:

Jan 31, 2006
  5. chefautumn

chefautumn Member

I think it's normal, right now anyways, because they have had SO many orders coming through. I ordered the lapboards and business cards on the 11th of Jan. I received the lapboards 8 days after that but I've yet to see the cards. I called and was told the cards were shipped on the 17th so I'm hoping to get them soon. :D
    I think there was something mentioned in last weeks "Weekly Bites". You can find them on CC.

Jan 31, 2006
  6. BethCooks4U

BethCooks4U Legend Member Gold Member

I ordered a couple days after returning from Leadership and just received the last of my order yesterday. I think once they get past the initial orders they will be pretty quick. Remember there are over 70,000 consultants who want the items with the new logo and tag line.

Jan 31, 2006
Have something to add?