• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Merrill Comfort Shoes: Get Yours Now!

In summary, discussions about available flip flops on Merrill's website while supplies last for $15.95. Some have found them very comfortable and have worn them in water with no issues. However, there are also complaints about other clothing items from Merrill, such as shirts shrinking or being the wrong size. Some have complained to both Merrill and HO about these issues. The flip flops are about 1-inch at the heel and 1/2-inch at the toe and may be a good option for those who live in flip-flops.
chefkristin
Gold Member
Are available on Merrill while supplies last!!!!!! They are VERY comfortable!!!!

oh, i've gotta check that out!

Were they $16 at conference? I don't remember them being that much there!

KellyTheChef said:
Were they $16 at conference? I don't remember them being that much there!
I just looked at my receipt. They were $15.95 at conference.

I bought a pair at conference and they ARE very comfortable. I'm not a flip flop gal normally so was not sure I was making a good choice.

Also, though I wouldn't say this is the best use, I have had them completely in the water three times when helping load a boat onto a trailer at a lake. They dried just fine.

What size should I order for a size 7 they are small medium and large with no size chart? Thanks!

I was about to ask the same question.

Is anyone else frustrated that Merrill does not provide sizing charts? I ordered a size large polo recently (which is the size I normally wear) and had to send it back. It looked like a little girl's large, not an adults. I asked for a XXL instead and when I washed it, it shrank short. Now it comes to about the top of my pants. I cannot tuck it in without it pulling out if I move. I am tempted to just go buy a quality polo the same color and cut the logo off the Merrill shirt and have it sewn on to the quality polo. Has anyone else had this problem?

yes and each time its washed it shrinks more!!!
mine is square now I told the lady at Merrill, I don't wear mid riff shirts and this was purchased to wear at shows. very unhappy with the quality.

Do you think that if we complained to HO they can do anything about it? Do you know if all of the PC logo clothes have the same problem, or is it just the polos?

All the clothes I ordered had to be sent back
the jacket & Tshirts were HUGE, the nice sage (I think thats what they called it , it was MINT green) 3/4 sleeve was too small, the u neck was ok but came with a rip in the side seam... the polo was great to begin with but then kept shrinking lengthwise
I complained plenty. I spent nearly $200 and the only thing ok was the duffel bag.

Did you complain to HO or Merrill or both?

I think that any of us who have complaints need to email Merrill with a carbon copy going to HO. They BOTH need to know what needs to be fixed...or that we need a SECOND OPTION company to purchase from!

pc ri lisa said:
What size should I order for a size 7 they are small medium and large with no size chart? Thanks!
You will probably need a medium. I wear a 5 1/2 and I bought the small and they fit perfectly.

I agree with Kelly on this issue. And I have done that already. I got an XL polo shirt at Conference and it is like a Medium. Merrill did send me another shirt, but it is the same way. So I did send a complaint to HO as well to Merrill. I am NOT very impressed with their attire. :grumpy: :grumpy: :grumpy:

I had a problem with every shirt I ever ordered from VIP that was 100% cotten shrinking to a "square" - that is a good description. They got wider and shorter and looked sloppy and awful after one washing. The only shirt to ever wash up well was a black one with some spandex in it (it has the pink sparkly logo). Those are both great. I have one in short sleeves and one in 3/4. I am scared to even order anything from Merrill!

Are the flip flops "thick" like a wedge flop or are they thin?

$15.95 seems high too me, but I would love to have them since I live in flip-flops.

A friend of mine went to conference and was nice enough to buy me some! I agree they are so comfortable! I love them!

jrstephens said:
Are the flip flops "thick" like a wedge flop or are they thin?

$15.95 seems high too me, but I would love to have them since I live in flip-flops.
They are about 1-inch at the heel and 1/2-inch at the toe....hth so comfey!

You will probably need a medium. I wear a 5 1/2 and I bought the small and they fit perfectly.

I have the flip flops from last year's conference when VIP offered them, and they were $20, so definitely a good price at $15.95!! I wear them everywhere and get tons of comments on them, so worth every penny in my book. Very comfy and awesome! I want another pair!! :D

Just bumping to see if anyone wears a size 7 to see what size they bought Thanks!

Last edited:
I'd love to get them -- but since I'm a size 11 -- I doubt they'd fit me.:(

1. What makes Merrill Comfort Shoes different from other brands?

Merrill Comfort Shoes are designed with advanced cushioning technology and quality materials to provide maximum comfort and support for your feet. They also have a wide range of sizes and styles to fit every foot.

2. Are Merrill Comfort Shoes suitable for all types of activities?

Yes, Merrill Comfort Shoes are designed for everyday wear and can also be used for various activities such as walking, running, hiking, and more. They provide excellent support and cushioning for all types of activities.

3. How do I know what size to order?

Merrill Comfort Shoes are available in standard US sizing. You can refer to their size chart for accurate measurements and also check customer reviews for feedback on sizing.

4. Can I return or exchange the shoes if they don't fit?

Yes, Merrill Comfort Shoes have a 30-day satisfaction guarantee. If you are not happy with your purchase, you can return or exchange the shoes within 30 days of purchase.

5. Do Merrill Comfort Shoes come with a warranty?

Yes, Merrill Comfort Shoes come with a limited warranty against manufacturing defects. If you experience any issues with the shoes, you can contact Pampered Chef for assistance with the warranty process.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ValerieHurtado
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • redsoxgirl
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
jrny2001
  • abigailhutch