• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Quality Check: Merrill Business Cards - Important Notice

In summary, there have been issues with Merrill business cards including some being blank and others not legible. When contacting the company, the response was not satisfactory and some had to take pictures to prove the issue. Some have found better solutions such as printing their own or using magnets. However, others appreciate the professional look of Merrill business cards and were pleasantly surprised when the company offered to reprint 250 cards to make up for the issue.
wadesgirl
Gold Member
Just wanted to give everybody a heads up if you have ordered any business cards from Merrill lately, check through the whole batch. I know it's not much but I found about 20 out of my last order of 500 that were blank. :grumpy:

Me too and another 50 that were not legible. Very disappointed.

what did they say when you called them?

priseortega said:
Me too and another 50 that were not legible. Very disappointed.
Uh oh - maybe I should double check! I was putting them on magnets while we watched a movie so I just looked for the blank ones!

pamperedlinda said:
I emailed them since it was the weekend and haven't heard back.

wadesgirl said:
Uh oh - maybe I should double check! I was putting them on magnets while we watched a movie so I just looked for the blank ones!

Where did you buy your magnets? I was thinking about doing this with some of my cards.

maldvs said:
Where did you buy your magnets? I was thinking about doing this with some of my cards.

I don't know what the OP does, but using our Pampered Perks discount with Office Max (find that info on CC), I have gotten my magnets at office max for just a couple of dollars for a pack of 50. I think the last time I bought them it was just $4 with the discount, but not sure if that price is still current.

Thanks Bobbi!

I just received my Merrill business cards and was annoyed that 1/4 of them contain the picture of the discontinued dots dinnerware :grumpy: Now I will look more thoroughly and see if any are blank.

I am also waiting on response. I may see if I can find number and call them instead.

maldvs said:

I get mine from Ebay. I believe this was the seller that I used http://www.ebay.com/itm/500-Magnetic-Business-Card-SELF-ADHESIVE-Magnets-/200763733543?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item2ebe737627. I use to get them from Office Max but even with our discount card they were too expensive.

pamperedlinda said:

I got an email back from them while I was at work - I'm suppose to take a picture of the blank ones next to the printed ones and "more than likely" they will reprint them for me. That was their words!!

wadesgirl said:
I got an email back from them while I was at work - I'm suppose to take a picture of the blank ones next to the printed ones and "more than likely" they will reprint them for me. That was their words!!

HAHA. that's unacceptable. Be sure you let PC know this shoddy customer service response, regardless of whether they fix it or not!

esavvymom said:
HAHA. that's unacceptable. Be sure you let PC know this shoddy customer service response, regardless of whether they fix it or not!

I was a little snarky back in my reply because that just rubbed me wrong. I said "I really hope that 'more than likely' turns into you WILL reprint these for me".

Or you can say that you'll "more than likely" report them to HO and suggest they find a vendor that appreciates the business and will take care of us appropriately.This, is why I print my own.....

Brenda.the.chef said:
Or you can say that you'll "more than likely" report them to HO and suggest they find a vendor that appreciates the business and will take care of us appropriately.

This, is why I print my own.....

Can you post your business cards? TIA!! :chef:

Personally I love the Merrill ones because they are so professional looking, they have the logo and nice pictures too. I made my own when I first started but they just looked homemade to me. I did get an email back that they were going to reprint an order of 250 for me to make up for the issue. I was a little shocked because I figured that they would just replace the amount that were blank or just a little more. I wasn't expecting them to reprint 250 for me

1. What are Merrill Business Cards?

Merrill Business Cards are a line of customizable business cards offered by Pampered Chef, a direct sales company known for their high-quality kitchen products. These cards are specifically designed for Independent Pampered Chef Consultants to use for networking and promoting their business.

2. How can I order Merrill Business Cards?

You can order Merrill Business Cards by logging into your Pampered Chef consultant account and clicking on the "Marketing Tools" tab. From there, you can select the design and quantity of cards you would like to order. You can also order through your consultant's website or by contacting our customer service team.

3. Are there different designs and layouts available for Merrill Business Cards?

Yes, there are a variety of designs and layouts to choose from for Merrill Business Cards. You can customize the color, font, and layout to fit your personal style and branding. You can also choose from pre-made designs or create your own with our design tool.

4. How long does it take to receive my Merrill Business Cards?

The standard production time for Merrill Business Cards is 7-10 business days. However, you can choose expedited shipping options for faster delivery. Please note that production times may vary during peak seasons.

5. Can I use my own logo or artwork on Merrill Business Cards?

Yes, you can use your own logo or artwork on Merrill Business Cards. Our design tool allows you to upload your own images to create a fully customized card. However, please make sure you have the rights to use the image before uploading it.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
ksmedic
Replies
Views
nicolespcshows
  • wadesgirl
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
pampered1224