• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Struggling with Merrill Business Card Posters? Need help with template?

In summary, Merrill Business Card Posters are a unique marketing tool that combines the functionality of a business card with the visual impact of a poster. They feature contact information and a QR code for easy access to a business website. These posters can be displayed in high-traffic areas, handed out at events, or included in customer orders to promote a business. There are multiple design options available to customize the poster to fit a brand's style. Currently, the posters are only available in one standard size, but custom size options may be available upon request. The production time for these posters is typically 3-5 business days, with an additional 2-3 days for delivery.
wendleispampered
Gold Member
Has anyone ordered the business card posters through Merrill yet? I ordered the Wedding Registry ones and am having a hard time with the template to get my info on them. I was wondering if anyone else was having the same problem and if anyone has made up there own template for it. My website address is too long and it cuts it off and the info is not going into the spot it's supposed to be going into! Very frustrating. I tried making my own, but have been unsuccessful so far! Hope someone can help!
Thanks!

Wendy Walsh
Future Director w/ The Pampered Chef
[email protected]

Thanks for the info. Still not working all that well, but I emailed Merrill. We'll see what happens!

Wendy Walsh
[email protected]

I had trouble with the templates too. The info wouldn't print on the last card. Here is what I did. I set the paper to legal size(in the properties tab) and make sure when you print that you are not reducing to fit paper size. Hope you understand, if not let me know and I will try to explane better

Oh my gosh!! Thank you so much. Much happier now:D Worked great. Now if only my website wasn't so long I could get that to fit, but I'll work with what I have!!!

Wendy Walsh
[email protected]

1. What are Merrill Business Card Posters?

Merrill Business Card Posters are a unique marketing tool designed by Pampered Chef that combines the functionality of a business card with the visual impact of a poster. These posters feature your contact information and a QR code that can be scanned to easily access your business website.

2. How can I use Merrill Business Card Posters to promote my business?

Merrill Business Card Posters can be used in a variety of ways to promote your business. You can display them in high-traffic areas such as grocery stores, community centers, and local businesses. You can also hand them out at events or include them in customer orders as a way to spread the word about your business.

3. Are there different design options for Merrill Business Card Posters?

Yes, there are multiple design options available for Merrill Business Card Posters. You can choose from a variety of templates, colors, and fonts to customize the poster to fit your brand and personal style. You can also add your own images and logo to make the poster truly unique.

4. Can I order different sizes of Merrill Business Card Posters?

Currently, we offer Merrill Business Card Posters in one standard size (11x17 inches). However, if you have specific size requirements, please reach out to our customer service team and we will do our best to accommodate your needs.

5. How long does it take to receive my order of Merrill Business Card Posters?

The production time for Merrill Business Card Posters is typically 3-5 business days. Once your order is shipped, it will take an additional 2-3 business days for delivery. You can track your order using the tracking number provided in your confirmation email.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • cheferikab
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
chefcharity
  • Akiba
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies