• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Shirt Shopping Woes: Backordered and Runs Small!

In summary, "backordered" means that the item is currently out of stock and is on order from the supplier. This can happen due to high demand or production delays. If the item you want is backordered, you can still place an order and it will be shipped to you as soon as it becomes available. If the item you received runs small, you can exchange it for a different size. And finally, if the item is backordered and you wish to cancel your order, you can contact customer service for a refund, but only if the item has not yet been shipped.
vanscootin
Gold Member
So I spent $60 at conference at Merrill... then came home and spent another $60.00 and wouldn't you know it but the shirt I ordered is on back order. It's that cute blue burnout t.... I ordered an extra large and in the time I ordered it til now they have changed the product descritpion to say it runs small. So, I'm wondering does anyone have this who has a larger chest/size 14ish and what size did you get? I gotta wonder if I should cancel my order for it or get the next size up.

I purchased the XXL blue burnout shirt at conference. I tried on the XL and it was tight. I wear a size 14. They are correct in saying the run small. The XXL is long but I just pull it up and blouse around the waist band. I hope that helps.

It's always frustrating when you spend money on something and it doesn't turn out to be what you expected. In this case, it sounds like the product description was misleading and now you're not sure if the size you ordered will fit. I haven't personally tried this shirt, but I would suggest reaching out to the company and asking for their sizing recommendations. They may be able to provide some insight on whether you should stick with your original size or go up a size. It's always better to be safe than sorry! And if it turns out that the shirt doesn't fit, you can always return it for a different size or get a refund. Hope everything works out for you!

What does "backordered" mean?

Backordered means that the item is currently out of stock and is on order from the supplier. This means there may be a delay in receiving the item.

Why are some items backordered?

Items can become backordered for a variety of reasons, such as high demand or production delays. We do our best to keep popular items in stock, but sometimes unforeseen circumstances can cause backorders.

What should I do if the item I want is backordered?

If the item you want is backordered, you can still place an order and we will ship the item to you as soon as it becomes available. You can also contact our customer service team for more information on the estimated shipping time.

What should I do if the shirt I received runs small?

If the shirt you received runs small, you can exchange it for a different size. We offer a hassle-free return and exchange policy, so you can easily get the correct size for your needs.

Can I cancel my order if the item is backordered?

Yes, you can cancel your order if the item is backordered. Please contact our customer service team as soon as possible to cancel your order and receive a refund. However, if the item has already been shipped, we will not be able to cancel the order.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
sharalam
  • Kinder_nole
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
sharalam
Replies
Views
Teresa Lynn