• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Merrill 15% Discount for Directors....

In summary, the Merrill 15% Discount for Directors is a special program offered by Pampered Chef to its directors, allowing them to receive a 15% discount on all Pampered Chef products. Any active director with Pampered Chef is eligible for the discount, and they can redeem it by entering a unique code at checkout on the Pampered Chef website. There is no limit to how often the discount can be used, but it cannot be combined with other discounts or promotions.
PampMomof3
Gold Member
Save 15% On Select Director Company Store Products.

This is your last chance to purchase these items before they’re available to all Consultants at normal retail prices.
All items available while supplies last. Order now and save 15%.

*Prices reflect discount. Expires 06/15/2009. Not valid on previous orders. Can not be combined with any other promotions or coupons. Does not include tax or shipping. While supplies last.

3-2-1 Post-It® Note Cube

3-2-1 Postcard Pack

Bookmark, Chrome Star

Business Card Clips

Car Name Plate

Carabiner Pen

CD Case

Cube with Note Holder

Dashboard Mat

Director 3/4 Sleeve Crew Neck

Men's Director Dress Shirt

Mug, Black Ceramic

Pashmina Shawl - Black

Pashmina Shawl - Turquoise

Promo Clips

Silver Tin Box with Paper Clips

Sticky Note Holder

Sweater Set

Sweater, Fine-Gauge Crewneck Cardigan

Sweater, Fine-Gauge Short-Sleeve

Travel Document Holder

Travel Toiletry Kit

I have the sweater set and really like it. Of course, like most Merrill things, it runs a bit small.

Hmmmm....I sure hope that they have more items for Director's only. I guess I am having a pity party. I see that only ED's and up are getting fall products before everyone else. Directors are not on that list now of getting them early. Did I miss something? Keep in mind that I am PMSing and have been burning the candle at both ends so I may be extra sensative!!! (one of those by itself can be dangerous for me!!)

What is the Merrill 15% Discount for Directors?

The Merrill 15% Discount for Directors is a special program offered by Pampered Chef to its directors. It allows them to receive a 15% discount on all Pampered Chef products.

Who is eligible for the Merrill 15% Discount for Directors?

Any active director with Pampered Chef is eligible for the Merrill 15% Discount. This includes both new and existing directors.

How can I redeem the Merrill 15% Discount for Directors?

To redeem the discount, directors can enter their unique code at checkout when making a purchase on the Pampered Chef website. The discount will be automatically applied to the order.

Is there a limit to how often I can use the Merrill 15% Discount for Directors?

No, there is no limit to how often directors can use the discount. They can use it on every purchase they make on the Pampered Chef website.

Can I combine the Merrill 15% Discount for Directors with other discounts or promotions?

Unfortunately, the Merrill 15% Discount cannot be combined with other discounts or promotions. Only one discount can be applied per order.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• jwagner75
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
pcAng
  • Jules711
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
scottcooks
  • DebbieJ