• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

F"I Got My CUTE Pampered ChefF Gear Today - Can I Write It Off?

In summary, the CUTE pink and brown bag is better in person and can be written off as business related items.
DeeDee616
I got the CUTE pink and brown bag today! (not prego AT ALL) but LOVE the bag....so much better in person!

Question is...can we write off anything we buy from Merril? Cause i got a shirt and the making strides string bag. Can we write this all off? Thanks. it's my first year doing PC

Are you using the items to advertise your business? Yes?! Then of course you can!!

Everything we get from Merrill is business related or should be so yes it is a write-off!!

Yep! Isn't that cool?

I LOVE my bag! I am starting to use it right now...not waiting for the baby to come!! lol

I looked yesterday and could not find the pink and brown bag on there. Can someone tell me where I can find it? Thanks!

PCMelissa said:
I looked yesterday and could not find the pink and brown bag on there. Can someone tell me where I can find it? Thanks!

It was under "while supplies last"

Maybe it is sold out?!

It was under the new items.

KellyTheChef said:
It was under "while supplies last"

Oops!! Yeah it was under this one!! Sorry!!

They did say there was only a limited amount. Maybe the sold out.

Doh! I just looked and I can't find it anymore...

I purchased some extras, so if they are gone I have a couple to sell...

Must be... how sad. I would be interested in one if you have them Kelly. I am due October 8th, and I have a 14 month old right now, so I could certainly get immediate use out of it. What does it look like inside? Lots of compartments, etc?

Melissa...

Inside: on the one side there is a zipper pocket...on each of the ends, there are netting pockets (you could fit bottles into there so they don't fall over) and on the other big side there are two pockets. The diaper changing pad is basically folded in half and put into the "main" compartment.

On the outside, there is one large pocket that is velcro'd to close.

It is made out of a heavy duty cloth fabric. (Think sailboat material?)

Kelly, I'd be interested in buying one too. How much? I wasn't pregnant when I went to conference but I am now and I wish I had bought one afterall.

Sabia...if Melissa wants it, the one I have left needs to go to her. If she passes, though...it's all yours!

What is the "F" gear from Pampered Chef?

The "F" gear from Pampered Chef refers to their line of fashionable and functional clothing and accessories for consultants and customers.

Can I write off my "F" gear from Pampered Chef on my taxes?

As a Pampered Chef consultant, you may be able to deduct your "F" gear as a business expense on your tax return. However, it is always best to consult with a tax professional for specific advice.

What types of "F" gear does Pampered Chef offer?

Pampered Chef offers a variety of "F" gear, including t-shirts, aprons, tote bags, and even jewelry. They also have seasonal and limited edition items available.

Can non-consultants purchase "F" gear from Pampered Chef?

Yes, non-consultants can purchase "F" gear from Pampered Chef through the company's website. However, certain items may only be available for purchase by consultants.

Is the "F" gear from Pampered Chef high-quality?

Yes, the "F" gear from Pampered Chef is made with high-quality materials and is designed to be durable and long-lasting. Many customers rave about the comfort and functionality of the clothing and accessories.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pchefinski
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Lisa/ChefBear
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
agw
  • kayleigh