• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How can I effectively merge two teams for successful meetings?

In summary, the conversation revolves around the possibility of having team meetings with two different teams and how to split out the costs for these meetings. The speaker is hoping to become a director and is discussing the option of having their own meetings or combining them with their director's meetings. The group also shares ideas and incentives for their teams, and they have a system in place for splitting costs. The overall sentiment is one of camaraderie and support within the team.
Malinda Klein
Gold Member
Does anyone have team meetings with two different teams? How do you split out the costs (i.e. one team has 10 in it, while the other has 7) for the meeting?

I'm hoping to be a director and have my own "team". My director and I are discussing the possibility of me having my own meetings or us combining our meetings and splitting the cost.

Any ideas? Any conflicts? Looking for some experience. We are going to meet at the end of the month to discuss. Some thoughts I have are on incentives, like "Welcome to the ABC team" - while my group is the "123 team". We're still in the ABC team, but i'd like my guys to have stuff that has the "123 team".

Suggestions wanted. I like the idea of having my own meetings, but want to wait until my team is larger. I have 7 consultants, 6 usually active (2 in their first 90 days), and 3-4 attend meetings on a regular basis.

Our meetings are a combination of two teams because my recruit was demoted to team leader and our director is in Ohio (we're in Virginia). We meet with another team's director in our area. It works wonderfully. Generally we share recipe expenses by having different people bring recipes different months. My recruit pays for her own "rewards/incentives" for her team members and our hospitality director pays for her team's. There is recognition time for each team and we all cheer eachother on no matter who we're under. We discuss at the end of each meeting what we will work on the next month. It's always informative and encouraging. I've never felt out of place or an imposition to our hospitality director.

Our meetings are just like pchockeymom's. I must say that I enjoy the fellowship of having all of us together in one room and sharing of so many different ideas. We honestly feel like one big TEAM and I love that! It's wonderful to share in everyone's accomplishments in life and this business. Our Director's balance each other and take turns in handling different parts of the meeting also.

We do the same thing as the other two ladies.. I send out an evite or FB event and the other directors send it to their team members. I ask for volunteers and whomever wants to participate does- no matter what team they are on. The training/opening/closing are all split amongst us directors so, we all give alittle of our knowledge. For recognition, we pay for our own and if we have hospitality then we pay for them too.
Hope this helps,
Karen

Do you do the same incentives/rewards for both teams?

Yes, our two teams have almost identical recognition. We had 25 people, including a few guests, at our meeting last week. We just do a 20-min phone meeting to plan out our meeting using the outline home office gives us for each month and add our own ideas. Splitting costs is never hard. She just says, "i'll bring this and pay for that, you do this and pay for that." It works so well!

1. How do I merge two teams for meetings in Pampered Chef?

Merging two teams for meetings in Pampered Chef is a simple process. First, log in to your Pampered Chef account and navigate to the "Team" section. Then, select the teams you want to merge and click on the "Merge Teams" button. Follow the prompts to complete the merge.

2. Can I merge two teams with different levels?

Yes, you can merge two teams with different levels. However, keep in mind that the merged team will have the lower level of the two original teams. For example, if you merge a team with a Senior Consultant level and a team with a Director level, the merged team will be a Senior Consultant level.

3. Will merging two teams affect my commissions or bonuses?

No, merging two teams will not affect your commissions or bonuses. Your commissions and bonuses will be calculated based on your individual sales and team performance, regardless of any team mergers.

4. Can I undo a team merge if I change my mind?

Unfortunately, team merges cannot be undone. Once two teams are merged, they become one team and cannot be separated again. Make sure to double-check your decision before completing the merge.

5. How often can I merge teams in Pampered Chef?

There is no limit to how often you can merge teams in Pampered Chef. However, it is recommended to only merge teams when necessary, as constantly merging and unmerging teams can create confusion and affect team dynamics.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
PamperedK
  • pamperedpals
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
chefann
  • krhodes74
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies