• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Help! Merging Online Order and Contact List Info

In summary, to merge your online order information with your contact list, you will need to log into your Pampered Chef account and go to the "My Account" tab. From there, click on "My Orders" and select the order you would like to merge with your contact list. Click on the "Merge with Contact List" button and follow the prompts to complete the merge. Unfortunately, you can only merge one online order with your contact list at a time. If you have multiple online orders that you would like to merge, you will need to repeat the process for each order. The following information will be merged from your online order to your contact list: customer name, email address, shipping address, and phone number. Any other details
babywings76
Gold Member
I know I must be missing this, so please forgive me and some kind person help me! :D

I had an online order just come in as an outside order on a show. I brought it into P3 and when I went to click on "Add to Contact List" a little window came up saying that this person already exists in my list. So, how do I merge the info?

There is an option at the top of the screen. Its PWS Synronizaton, two arrows going in different directions.

Oh, that will do it? Okay, so do I need to add the new contact first--thus creating 2 of the same, then do the synch and it will merge them?

Last edited:
I am not sure... try to go through it and see what it says. I haven't had the time to really go through it properly.

One of the options, under "Tools" I think, is to clean up duplicate contacts. I'm not at home so I don't have P3 in front of me. Once you pull up the form, there will be options for how to search for the contact (same name, same address, same email etc.) Then you'll choose the people you want to merge, and it'll give you a screen where you choose which contact info you want to use.

1. How do I merge my online order information with my contact list?

To merge your online order information with your contact list, you will need to log into your Pampered Chef account and go to the "My Account" tab. From there, click on "My Orders" and select the order you would like to merge with your contact list. Click on the "Merge with Contact List" button and follow the prompts to complete the merge.

2. Can I merge multiple online orders with my contact list at once?

Unfortunately, you can only merge one online order with your contact list at a time. If you have multiple online orders that you would like to merge, you will need to repeat the process for each order.

3. What information will be merged from my online order to my contact list?

The following information will be merged from your online order to your contact list: customer name, email address, shipping address, and phone number. Any other details, such as order items, will not be included in the merge.

4. Will merging my online order with my contact list update my existing contacts' information?

No, merging your online order with your contact list will not update any existing contacts' information. It will only add a new contact to your list with the information from the online order.

5. Can I undo a merge between my online order and contact list?

Unfortunately, once a merge between your online order and contact list is completed, it cannot be undone. However, you can manually delete the contact from your list if needed.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• babywings76
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • esavvymom
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Beaglemom49779
  • vwpamperedchef