1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Merging contacts?

1. babywings76

babywings76 Legend Member Gold Member

I know I must be missing this, so please forgive me and some kind person help me! :D

I had an online order just come in as an outside order on a show. I brought it into P3 and when I went to click on "Add to Contact List" a little window came up saying that this person already exists in my list. So, how do I merge the info?

Nov 8, 2009
  2. AJPratt

AJPratt Legend Member Silver Member

There is an option at the top of the screen. Its PWS Synronizaton, two arrows going in different directions.

Nov 8, 2009
  3. babywings76

babywings76 Legend Member Gold Member

Oh, that will do it? Okay, so do I need to add the new contact first--thus creating 2 of the same, then do the synch and it will merge them?

Last edited: Nov 9, 2009
    Nov 8, 2009
  4. AJPratt

AJPratt Legend Member Silver Member

I am not sure... try to go through it and see what it says. I haven't had the time to really go through it properly.

Nov 8, 2009
  5. NooraK

NooraK Legend Member Gold Member

One of the options, under "Tools" I think, is to clean up duplicate contacts. I'm not at home so I don't have P3 in front of me. Once you pull up the form, there will be options for how to search for the contact (same name, same address, same email etc.) Then you'll choose the people you want to merge, and it'll give you a screen where you choose which contact info you want to use.

Nov 9, 2009
Have something to add?