• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Merging contacts?

babywings76

Legend Member
Gold Member
Jun 19, 2008
I know I must be missing this, so please forgive me and some kind person help me! :D

I had an online order just come in as an outside order on a show. I brought it into P3 and when I went to click on "Add to Contact List" a little window came up saying that this person already exists in my list. So, how do I merge the info?

AJPratt

Legend Member
Silver Member
Oct 11, 2005
There is an option at the top of the screen. Its PWS Synronizaton, two arrows going in different directions.

babywings76

Legend Member
Gold Member
Jun 19, 2008
Oh, that will do it? Okay, so do I need to add the new contact first--thus creating 2 of the same, then do the synch and it will merge them?

Last edited:

AJPratt

Legend Member
Silver Member
Oct 11, 2005
I am not sure... try to go through it and see what it says. I haven't had the time to really go through it properly.

NooraK

Legend Member
Gold Member
Feb 6, 2008
One of the options, under "Tools" I think, is to clean up duplicate contacts. I'm not at home so I don't have P3 in front of me. Once you pull up the form, there will be options for how to search for the contact (same name, same address, same email etc.) Then you'll choose the people you want to merge, and it'll give you a screen where you choose which contact info you want to use.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Eftilly
Replies
Views
Tensie Steck
Replies
Views
Roadtripray
Replies
Views