• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Menu for Host to Choose From

In summary, the "Menu for Host to Choose From" typically includes a variety of appetizers, entrees, side dishes, and desserts, with options for dietary restrictions. There are usually around 10-12 options for each category, and the menu can be customized to fit the host's preferences. Additional charges may apply for premium or specialty items, and the menu can be changed up to a week before the party date. Changes made less than a week before the party may incur additional fees.
Mom4kanda
Does anyone have a current Fall/Winter menu? One that they are using to give to host to pick a recipe from (if thye want to choose the recipe).

Or do most of you just tell the host what to purchase?

I was looking for a format, that list the recipe and then the items that needs to be purchased. And what they need to do if anything,

My hosts always call me and say - what am I doing again? what do i need to get?, etc.

I generally offer just a couple of choices to my hosts, and then I email them the ingredient list. That way they can print it out and take it to the store with them. Plus, my phone number is listed at the bottom of every email, so they can call me from the store if there is something they don't understand. I am also able to just cut and paste the list from host to host rather than having to retype it everytime.

Here are two...that I'm currently using. The "winter" recipe outline is just general recipes...the "Light and Healthy" was designed for New Years' resolutions and to DEMO COOKWARE!!! :D

Hope these help,
Sandy

Attachments

• Winter Recipe Outline.doc
    36.5 KB · Views: 524
  • Light and Healthy Recipe Outline.doc
    35.5 KB · Views: 849
ThanksThank you so much. I need some sort of format to go by.

Hi there! I do have a current Fall/Winter menu that I use for my host to choose a recipe from. I find it helpful to have a list of all the recipes with the necessary ingredients and any special instructions listed next to it. This way, the host can easily see what they need to purchase and what they need to do for each recipe. I also make sure to include any alternative ingredients or substitutions in case they have any dietary restrictions or preferences. I have found that this format helps to make the process smoother for both the host and myself. Let me know if you would like me to share my menu with you! Happy cooking!

What options are typically included in a "Menu for Host to Choose From"?

Our "Menu for Host to Choose From" typically includes a variety of appetizers, entrees, side dishes, and desserts. We also offer options for dietary restrictions, such as vegetarian, gluten-free, and low-carb.

How many items can a host typically choose from on the menu?

The number of items available on the menu for a host to choose from can vary, but typically there are around 10-12 options for each category (appetizers, entrees, etc.). This allows for a good variety and ensures that there is something for everyone.

Can the host customize the menu to their preferences?

Yes, our menu is fully customizable to fit the host's preferences and dietary needs. We are happy to work with the host to create a personalized menu that they and their guests will love.

Are there additional charges for certain menu items?

Our standard menu items are included in the party package, but there may be additional charges for premium or specialty items. These charges will be discussed with the host during the menu planning process.

Can the menu be changed after it has been selected?

Yes, the menu can be changed up to a week before the party date. We understand that plans can change and we are happy to accommodate any necessary menu changes. However, changes made less than a week before the party may incur additional fees.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pamperedlinda
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
cathyskitchen
Replies
Views
raebates
  • ChefJoyJ
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies