1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Menu for host to choose from

1. Mom4kanda

Mom4kanda Member

Does anyone have a current Fall/Winter menu? One that they are using to give to host to pick a recipe from (if thye want to choose the recipe).

Or do most of you just tell the host what to purchase?

I was looking for a format, that list the recipe and then the items that needs to be purchased. And what they need to do if anything,

My hosts always call me and say - what am I doing again? what do i need to get?, etc.

Jan 10, 2006
  2. ShanaSmith

ShanaSmith Veteran Member Silver Member

I generally offer just a couple of choices to my hosts, and then I email them the ingredient list. That way they can print it out and take it to the store with them. Plus, my phone number is listed at the bottom of every email, so they can call me from the store if there is something they don't understand. I am also able to just cut and paste the list from host to host rather than having to retype it everytime.

Jan 11, 2006
  3. ChefSandyK

ChefSandyK Member

Here are two

...that I'm currently using. The "winter" recipe outline is just general recipes...the "Light and Healthy" was designed for New Years' resolutions and to DEMO COOKWARE!!! :D

Hope these help,
    Sandy

Attached Files:

Jan 11, 2006
  4. Mom4kanda

Mom4kanda Member

Thanks

Thank you so much. I need some sort of format to go by.

Jan 11, 2006
Have something to add?