• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Hosting a BBQ Party at the Office: Ideas and Suggestions?

In summary, for a BBQ party at the office, popular food options include grilled meats like burgers and hot dogs, as well as vegetarian options and side dishes like potato salad and coleslaw. To ensure enough food for everyone, it's best to ask guests to RSVP and to plan on having 1-2 servings of each dish per person. If you don't have access to a grill, you can still have a BBQ party by using a portable or electric grill, or by catering from a nearby restaurant. Decorations can include checkered tablecloths, mason jars with wildflowers, and themed decorations like tiki torches. To make the party more interactive, consider having a build-your-own burger or hot dog station,
Christy252
Hi! My husband just came up with an idea to host a BBQ party at his office for all the guys that work there. (It's an electrical contractor, so there's only 1 woman in the company--the secretary.) Anyway, I'm a fairly new consultant (SS2) and was wondering if you all had any ideas or suggestions to make this a hit? He was thinking we could bring our BBQ to the office and do it on a lunch hour, so it would have to be an "express" show. Any help you could give me would be greatly appreciated! :)

Do you have any of the new spring products? The BBQ Skewers, the new plates? We also have some Grilling Recipe cards that you might gets some ideas from. Do you have the Chillzanne rectangle server? You could make a veggie tray or deviled eggs on the other side. Potato salad in the big Chillzanne bowl.

Do you have the Casual Cooking Cookbook. They have a recipe for Picnic Sausuage and Potato Kabobs. I used these at a couples BBQ party and they were a hit. They kabobs can be prepped ahead of time and it only takes 6-8 minutes to grill them. If you get the new Skewers you could use them to show and have several more made up on throw away skewers.

1. What types of dishes can I make for a BBQ party at the office?

There are many options for dishes at a BBQ party at the office. Some popular choices include grilled meats like burgers, hot dogs, and chicken, as well as vegetarian options like grilled vegetables and veggie burgers. You can also include side dishes like potato salad, coleslaw, and grilled corn on the cob. Don't forget to offer some refreshing drinks like lemonade or iced tea!

2. How can I make sure there is enough food for everyone at the BBQ party?

To ensure there is enough food for everyone, it's best to ask guests to RSVP so you can get an accurate headcount. You can also ask each guest to bring a dish to share, potluck-style. Plan on having about 1-2 servings of each dish per person. If you are unsure, it's always better to have a little extra food than not enough!

3. Can I host a BBQ party at the office if we don't have access to a grill?

Yes, you can still have a BBQ party at the office even without a grill. You can use a portable grill or an electric grill, or you can opt for dishes that can be made in the oven or stovetop. You can also ask a nearby restaurant to cater the BBQ party for you.

4. What are some creative ideas for decorations at a BBQ party at the office?

Some fun and easy decoration ideas for a BBQ party at the office include using red and white checkered tablecloths, mason jars filled with wildflowers, and string lights or paper lanterns. You can also incorporate a theme, such as a luau or a backyard cookout, and use related decorations like tiki torches or fake grass.

5. How can I make the BBQ party at the office more interactive and fun for guests?

One way to make the BBQ party more interactive is to have a build-your-own burger or hot dog station where guests can customize their own meal. You can also plan games or activities like a cornhole tournament or a water balloon toss. And don't forget to create a fun playlist to keep the party upbeat and lively!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
ajadzioba
  • Jennie50
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
linzground
Replies
Views
Rosechef