1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Theme Show Men's BBQ Party?

1. Hi! My husband just came up with an idea to host a BBQ party at his office for all the guys that work there. (It's an electrical contractor, so there's only 1 woman in the company--the secretary.) Anyway, I'm a fairly new consultant (SS2) and was wondering if you all had any ideas or suggestions to make this a hit? He was thinking we could bring our BBQ to the office and do it on a lunch hour, so it would have to be an "express" show. Any help you could give me would be greatly appreciated! :)

Feb 2, 2006
  2. jenniferlynne

jenniferlynne Senior Member

Do you have any of the new spring products? The BBQ Skewers, the new plates? We also have some Grilling Recipe cards that you might gets some ideas from. Do you have the Chillzanne rectangle server? You could make a veggie tray or deviled eggs on the other side. Potato salad in the big Chillzanne bowl.

3. Do you have the Casual Cooking Cookbook. They have a recipe for Picnic Sausuage and Potato Kabobs. I used these at a couples BBQ party and they were a hit. They kabobs can be prepped ahead of time and it only takes 6-8 minutes to grill them. If you get the new Skewers you could use them to show and have several more made up on throw away skewers.

Feb 2, 2006
Have something to add?