• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Memorial Day Picnic Treat: Key Lime Whoopie Pies & Oranges

In summary, the recipe for Key Lime Whoopie Pies can be found on the Pampered Chef website or in their recipe book. It calls for ingredients such as Key lime juice, flour, sugar, eggs, and butter. Regular limes can be substituted for Key limes, but the flavor may be slightly different. The recipe makes about 12 servings and can be adjusted based on personal preference. Different fillings can be used for the whoopie pies, such as cream cheese frosting or whipped cream. If making ahead of time, store the pies in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 3 days and let them come to room temperature before serving.
Absolutely! Oranges can be a great substitution for key limes in this recipe. You can use the same zesting method to add some added citrus flavor to the whoopie pies. Enjoy!

I think substituting oranges could work well in this recipe. It would add a different flavor profile, but still maintain the citrus element. You could also try using lemon or even grapefruit for a different twist.

1. What is the recipe for the Key Lime Whoopie Pies?

The recipe for Key Lime Whoopie Pies can be found on the Pampered Chef website or in our recipe book. It includes ingredients such as Key lime juice, flour, sugar, eggs, and butter.

2. Can I substitute regular limes for Key limes in the recipe?

Yes, you can substitute regular limes for Key limes in the recipe. However, the flavor may be slightly different as Key limes have a more tart and distinctive taste.

3. How many servings does the recipe make?

The recipe for Key Lime Whoopie Pies makes about 12 servings, depending on the size of the pies. This can vary based on personal preference and how big or small you make them.

4. Can I use a different filling for the whoopie pies?

Yes, you can use a different filling for the whoopie pies. Some popular options include cream cheese frosting, buttercream frosting, or a whipped cream filling. Feel free to get creative and use your favorite flavors!

5. How should I store the whoopie pies if I make them ahead of time?

If you make the whoopie pies ahead of time, store them in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 3 days. Before serving, let them come to room temperature for about 15 minutes. This will help soften the pies and make them easier to eat.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• KellyTheChef
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
simonsays
Replies
Views
GourmetGirl
  • NooraK
  • Products and Tips
2 3 4 5