• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Memorial Day Recipes - Whatcha' Making?

In summary, for Memorial Day, some easy recipes to make for a crowd include grilled burgers and hot dogs, potato salad, coleslaw, and fruit salad. To incorporate fresh summer produce, you can make dishes like grilled corn on the cob, watermelon and feta salad, or grilled vegetable skewers. For healthier options, you can use grilled chicken or fish, vegetable-based sides, and fruit-based desserts. These dishes can also be made ahead of time, and you can experiment with unique recipes like grilled pizza, shrimp and pineapple skewers, or grilled avocado with salsa.
aksusan
Curious what everyone is making for Memorial day? I think we're having family over for a cook out of sorts and wanted to find some inspiration.

thanks.

aksusan said:
Curious what everyone is making for Memorial day? I think we're having family over for a cook out of sorts and wanted to find some inspiration.

thanks.

I spaced and booked a show! Plus I found out after getting him all excited that he lives over an hour away! Ha Ha

Good thing I like road trips....just hope the drive back isn't too late....I am hoping it'll be a big show, and will be looking out for my next recruit....want someone in the area...he he

Some popular dishes for Memorial Day include grilled burgers, hot dogs, ribs, chicken, and kebabs. Other options include BBQ pulled pork or brisket, grilled vegetables, corn on the cob, potato salad, coleslaw, pasta salad, and fruit salad. For dessert, many people enjoy making a patriotic-themed dessert such as a flag cake or red, white, and blue fruit tart. Other popular options include ice cream sundaes, s'mores, or homemade popsicles. Don't forget to have plenty of refreshing drinks on hand, such as lemonade, iced tea, or sangria.

1. What are some easy Memorial Day recipes to make for a crowd?

Some easy Memorial Day recipes to make for a crowd include grilled burgers and hot dogs, potato salad, coleslaw, and fruit salad. These dishes can easily be prepared in large quantities and are perfect for a backyard barbecue.

2. How can I incorporate fresh summer produce into my Memorial Day menu?

You can incorporate fresh summer produce into your Memorial Day menu by making dishes such as grilled corn on the cob, watermelon and feta salad, or grilled vegetable skewers. These dishes are not only delicious, but they also highlight the seasonal produce.

3. What are some healthier options for Memorial Day recipes?

Some healthier options for Memorial Day recipes include grilled chicken or fish instead of red meat, vegetable-based side dishes, and fruit-based desserts. You can also use Greek yogurt instead of mayonnaise in dishes like potato salad for a lighter option.

4. Can I make Memorial Day recipes ahead of time?

Yes, you can make Memorial Day recipes ahead of time. Dishes like potato salad, coleslaw, and fruit salad can be prepared a day in advance and stored in the fridge until serving. You can also marinate meat or vegetables the night before for easy grilling on the day of.

5. Are there any unique Memorial Day recipes to try?

Yes, there are many unique Memorial Day recipes to try. Some ideas include grilled pizza, shrimp and pineapple skewers, or grilled avocado with salsa. You can also experiment with different marinades and sauces to add flavor to your dishes.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• byrd1956
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
ChefLoriG
  • kcmckay
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies