• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Where Are Our Members Located?

In summary, members of the conversation are from various places, including Inkom, Idaho; Red Oak, Oklahoma; Fairfield, Ohio; Fairfax, Virginia; Biloxi, Mississippi; Ontario, Canada; Montrose, Pennsylvania; Florida; Florida; Newmarket, Ontario; Warren, Arkansas; Milwaukee, Wisconsin; Texas; Pickerington, Ohio; Santa Clarita, California; Marion, North Carolina; New Bern, North Carolina; Maryville, Tennessee; Hattiesburg, Mississippi; Batavia, Ohio; Cazenovia, New York; Lisbon, Maine; Colorado Springs, Colorado; West Mifflin, Pennsylvania; Flora Vista, New Mexico; Plano, Texas; Maple Shade, New Jersey; Rock

Where do you live?

• Total voters
Hi I'm Rachel And I am from Mystic,Ct. It is located halfway between New York City and Boston

I'm in Medford, OR.

Michelle

I live in Dallas, GA (west of Atlanta by about 20 miles)

St Helens, OR

Live in Murfreesboro, TN
~K

I'm from So Cal. Downey, CA to be exact. :)

Huntland, TN, about 10 miles from the TN / AL border.

Paula

I'm in IL. About 45 min south of Chicago!

Hi- I live in Ottawa Kansas- about 45 minutes South of Kansas City.

Junction City WI!!! 500 whole people. Thats between Stevens Point and Marshfield.

I'm from Lewiston, Maine about an hour north of Portland~I love this site!! Will be chatting often! :) :)

Sarah

Sunny FloridaHey Everyone! I just turned 27 and I have 3 kids. They are a boy~4, another boy~2 and I got my little girl who is 9 1/2 months! My husband and I have been together for 10 years but been married for 5! I live in Palm Bay, Florida about an hour from Orlando! Just started PC this month and can't wait to get the ball rolling!! :)

Last edited:
I'm from Seymour, Indiana.

I'm from Roodhouse Illinois about 30 Min. From Springfield

NevadaWe just transferred to NAS Fallon, NV (husband Navy)

I am in Houston, TX... :eek:

I am in Michigan

I live in Las Cruces, NM. What a great site! So glad I've stumbled upon it.

Pampered chef UKHi, I'm from the UK too. Sunny Hampshire! Great site. I've found it really inspiring. Thank you. :)

Hello to all. I'm from Spokane,WA. New to Pampered Chef this is my 1st month. I stumbled upon this site and LOVE IT! I am 26 years old have 2 boys (ages 6 and 1) and am expecting twin girls. Joined Pampered Chef for 2 reasons 1. Can't be on my feet for 8 hours a day right now(was causing preterm labor) but still need to make money and 2. in hopes that I can stay at home with all of my kids. This site has been a great tool for me. Thanks Deb for starting it!!!!!! :)

Hi everyone,
My name is Candy and I am from Gorham, ME. I happened to stumble upon this web site yesturday and I love it!! The team I am on is from Lewiston area.

Hi Everyone--
I'm from Jamestown NY, half way between Buffalo, NY, and Erie, PA. Soon I will be moving to Cassadaga, NY, (the buckle of the snowbelt)! Yup, it's the end of April and we just got more snow last night!!! :rolleyes: :p :eek:

Hi Everyone
My name is Racheal and I live in Las Vegas, NV.

Washington to NevadaHi everyone. I'm in Vancouver, Washington, just north of the Columbia River and Portland Oregon. I just started Pampered chef this month. My first show is this Friday and I haven't made my outline yet! :eek: I'll be moving to Las Vegas Nevada at the end of next month and hope to continue the business there. So, I may see you soon Rachel. Happy cooking everyone.

sorry.Racheal, oops sorry I spelled your name wrong. I think it's bed time.

Hi craftycook,
Welcome to Vegas in advance. Do you already have a hospitality director? If not we love to have you at our meetings. Let me know if you would like to come. I am always willing to help so just ask.

Hi..new hereHi i'm new here and to PC...My dh is in the Navy and we are stationed in Fallon Nevada.

Im from Highland, California

HomeI am from Glendale, AZ a suburb of Phoenix. I am a newbie for the 2nd time and I love this site. This is also my first post, so I hope I don't goof. :p

Small WorldHi Dawn -

How new to Fallon are you? I actually grew up there! It is also where my husband was stationed when I met him. It's a small town, but is growing. It also has lots of potential for PC. Be sure to check out craft faires, county fair and the church bazaars. Parades are also good for advertising.
Wishing you the best - Darla the Kitchenfairey!
:)

Hi Darla..We have been here a year now and are here til 3/07...I love it here...we just love the small town that it is. Thanks for the heads up with where to go.

Dawn

kitchenfairey said:
Hi Dawn -

How new to Fallon are you? I actually grew up there! It is also where my husband was stationed when I met him. It's a small town, but is growing. It also has lots of potential for PC. Be sure to check out craft faires, county fair and the church bazaars. Parades are also good for advertising.
Wishing you the best - Darla the Kitchenfairey!
:)

Home TownI am from Milford, CT. A town between Bridgeprot and New Haven on the shoreline.

Sault Ste. Marie, Michigan just about 20 miles south of canadian border

I am in South Florida - in the Ft Lauderdale area

Pamperedchef4u2I'm from Santa Cruz, California

I'm from Malden, Massachusetts....7 miles outside of Boston! :D

Just started up in Frankfort, Kentucky! Had my first two shows this last weekend, and they went great!

Elkhorn, Wi thats South of Milwaukee and North of Chicago by about an hour each way.

I currently live in Lowell, Arkansas...

Had a great time reading where everyone is from! Being a military brat, I was excited to see the UK, Guam, Santa Cruz (CA), Maryland, Florida... brought back great memories of those places!

I live in Edgewood, Texas 60 miles East of Dallas!

I'm From Paris, TN - North West part I'm right on the TN/KY line.

I am from Bangor Maine...

Fellow MainerAmber,

Just saying hello to a fellow Manier. I live in New Sharon. Just outside of Farmington. Are you going to conference?

Two Times the Fun;) Hey everyone- my name is Tammy and I am from the beautiful bluegrass state of Kentucky in a town called Flemingsburg. My daughter Brandy and I do Pampered Chef together and split the profits along with having mother/daughter time. It's alot more fun with 2!!

Hi,
I am in Belllingham, WA. Twenty miles south of the Canadian border, 80 miles north of Seattle, on Puget Sound. Very beautiful area.

I am from Cypress, Texas. Right along the outskirts of Houston!!! :)

I am from montreal, province of quebec, Canada.

I'm from Red Lion, PA, half hour south of Harrisburg

South CarolinaHello everyone. I'm from Abbeville, SC. (1 hr below Clemson, SC and 2 hours from Columbia, SC). :)

Hello from Minneapolis, MN!!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• AJPratt
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Admin Greg
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg