• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Members Where Do You Live?

In summary, members of the conversation are from various places, including Inkom, Idaho; Red Oak, Oklahoma; Fairfield, Ohio; Fairfax, Virginia; Biloxi, Mississippi; Ontario, Canada; Montrose, Pennsylvania; Florida; Florida; Newmarket, Ontario; Warren, Arkansas; Milwaukee, Wisconsin; Texas; Pickerington, Ohio; Santa Clarita, California; Marion, North Carolina; New Bern, North Carolina; Maryville, Tennessee; Hattiesburg, Mississippi; Batavia, Ohio; Cazenovia, New York; Lisbon, Maine; Colorado Springs, Colorado; West Mifflin, Pennsylvania; Flora Vista, New Mexico; Plano, Texas; Maple Shade, New Jersey; Rock

Where do you live?

• Total voters
Hey everybody, I'm form Essex, MD about 15 minutes away from Baltimore. I just finished SS3 and LOVING EVERY MINUTE OF IT!!! :p :p

OhioI live in Dayton, Ohio. I am originally from Upton, Ma. I still have a lot of family there and in a couple of weeks I am going to my Aunt's house in CT for a family reunion. I am doing a mystery host show while I am there. Hopefully they will buy lots of stuff. :D

Tracy

In the middle of the Atlantic!My husband is in the Air Force. We are stationed at Lajes Field in the Azores. They are a group of islands off the coast of Portugal. It's beautiful here!! We are actually on the island of Terceira.

Hattiesburg, Mississippi here

Muskogee, OklahomaI am a new consultant! November is super starter month 1. I live in Muskogee, Oklahoma. :)

I am in my 2nd SS month, and I live in Lombard, IL (Western Chicago suburb)

I am from Trenton GA

I just had to comment on a few places i saw on here....to the one from Dallas, Ga.....I used to live in Rockmart,Ga. and my dad would take us to dallas every christmas to the place that had all the christmas lights..does that guy still do that? and to the one that lives in owensborough, KY. that is a gorgeous place!! Me and my family went there about 4 yrs ago to the Crabb FAmily Homecoming..or Crabb Fest now!!! didnt want to go home!!

Where do I live???Little town called Genoa, Nebraska. About 2 hours west of Omaha!!

Setchison,

I have relatives in Muskogee. Had a t-shirt from there that said "I'm an Okie from Muskogee!" I havent been there forever...have a couple that live in Oklahoma City too. :)

I am from Norman Oklahoma - GO SOONERS!!!!

Boomer Sooner
Shannon

Southwest Wyoming here! Rock Springs actually...about 2.5 hours from Salt Lake City Utah.

I live in Billerica, Massachusetts. North of Boston, close to New Hampshire. I am in my SS 3 and love pampered chef.

I was born...in Billerica. Small world, isn't it? I live in WA state now.

Sandy

Oh! my goodness Marlene!! My inlaws are from Green River, WY!! I totally know where Rock Springs is!!! My husband and I have lived in San Diego for almost 7 years. I love going back to visit Ut and Wy.

I am originally from Sanger, CA

Rebecca,

What a small world! Isn't that funny! Yep...I go to Green River all the time to do shows! I have 3 consultants on my team there too! It is nice to only have to travel 15 miles to get there! Well, if you are ever up for a visit we will have to go to lunch and discuss PC!!

Smiles,

I definitly will! :)

Where am I from?I live in a VERY small town in Arizona called Tonopah!! I'm about 50 miles west of Phoenix!! :D

New England!I'm from Salem, MA - yup, with the Witches! Just about 25 miles north of Boston.

I live in IL, just outside of the St. Louis area. I have recently moved here from Fredericksburg, VA.

I'm really just getting started, and trying to find ways to get my business off the ground! :D

I've just really started looking around, but this place is great!

I live in Corning, Arkansas. It is a small town tucked up 7 miles from the Missouri bootheel. There is not too many consultants around here, and I am amazed at how many people have never heard of Pampered Chef. I really enjoy Pampered Chef and being able to stay at home with my 2 yr. old daughter, and a son that just started Kindergarten. I am a Future director with 2 recruits and looking for more!

Angela Roark
Ind. Future Director
Corning, AR

Hey Cookpamperedchef...what town in Illinois? I go to Illinois all the time to visit my niece and great nieces!!

Hey Rebecca what part of Ut do you visit i am origannly from there and miss it so much

I'm from Newport News, Virginia!!

:(I can't vote in your pole because you don't have worldwide places!

I'm in Scotland!

Any other UK'ers on here?

Way out WestI am from Porterville, CA. Halfway between Fresno and Bakersfield. :)

I live in Hawaii for now..my dh is in the Marine Corps so we are on a military base too but I voted for Hawaii

Hi everyone!!! I'm from Pearisburg, VA. I am about 20min west of Va Tech (Go Hokies) Only been with PC for a month, still a baby in the biz.

GeorgiaStatesboro, Georgia ~ 3 1/2 hours southeast of Atlanta; 45 minutes west of Augusta

I'm originally from Jackson, Mississippi and say hello to all the Mississippi girls ;)

Also, for all of you that have snow, enjoy it. We were in tshirts and shorts Thanksgiving Day :mad:

I know this is old but I just found it... I am from Eastern Maryland now, but am a military brat as well as vet and spouse.
So we have also lived in California, Virginia, Florida and North Carolina...................

I wasn't a memeber when this first came out, so I just voted. Funny to see where everyone is from. Thanks for bringing it up.

I'm from the small town of Ellensburg, WA with beautiful views of Mt. Stuart, home of America's Top 25 professional rodeos and Central Washington University. We're about 2 hours from Seattle and 30 minutes from Yakima.

Yukon Oklahoma, Home of Garth Brooks!

JAE said:
I wasn't a memeber when this first came out, so I just voted.

Me neither! I'm in Elk Grove, CA (just minutes south of Sacramento)

I am from Los Angeles, CA, and we really need more consultants in this area!!!

Cincinnati, Ohio, the east side ( best side.) Katie 0128 will disagree since she is a "west sider", but the east side is better :)

cwinter474 said:
Yukon Oklahoma, Home of Garth Brooks!

I am in love with Garth Brooks! I keep telling my DH that if I ever had a chance with Garth, see ya hun!

Oh yeah, I am from St. Peters, MO which is right outside St. Louis. But hope to keep moving farther out to actually have room between me and my neighbor

You'd never guess from my screen name, but I'm from El Paso, Texas.

I'd live with my parents but their subterranean dwellings are a little small.

Waddell, AZ here! :balloon:

Cindycooks said:
New Bern, NC on the beautiful crystal coast! :)

Hmmm...do you know Nicholas Sparks?? My favorite author!!!.

I am in the US, but live just across from Canada.

JAE said:
I wasn't a memeber when this first came out, so I just voted. Funny to see where everyone is from. Thanks for bringing it up.

I wasn't either, so I voted too! Cool thread! I live in Cardigan, Prince Edward Island, Canada and have been on PEI since June 1984, but am originally from Montréal, Québec.

cookin to the top said:
I am from Los Angeles, CA, and we really need more consultants in this area!!!

There's your chance, then Beth!!! RECRUIT, RECRUIT, RECRUIT!!!! :D

West Central Illinois - between Springfield, IL & St. Louis, MO

I'm not from Chicago & contrary to popular belief there are people south of I-80! :D

I'm from St. Johns, Michigan

Garfield, New Jersey

Cedar Lake, Indiana (as of recently) Moved from Lombard, IL (Chicago Suburb)

I am from Idaho I live in Grangeville I was shocked to see how many people from Idaho is on here !!!!! Nice to meet all of you Idaho peeps :)

Wow--Can't believe I haven't seen many from MO on here. Kansas City, MO. Looking for someone close to Lenexa, KS for hospitality to new recruit of mine.

Hello to VA cheffers--Love VA--was born in Portsmouth--childhood military brat. Miss the East coast.

I am from Clarksburg, WV, but currently live in Hickory, NC.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• AJPratt
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • crystalscookingnow
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
crystalscookingnow
  • Admin Greg