• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Where Are Our Members Located?

In summary, members of the conversation are from various places, including Inkom, Idaho; Red Oak, Oklahoma; Fairfield, Ohio; Fairfax, Virginia; Biloxi, Mississippi; Ontario, Canada; Montrose, Pennsylvania; Florida; Florida; Newmarket, Ontario; Warren, Arkansas; Milwaukee, Wisconsin; Texas; Pickerington, Ohio; Santa Clarita, California; Marion, North Carolina; New Bern, North Carolina; Maryville, Tennessee; Hattiesburg, Mississippi; Batavia, Ohio; Cazenovia, New York; Lisbon, Maine; Colorado Springs, Colorado; West Mifflin, Pennsylvania; Flora Vista, New Mexico; Plano, Texas; Maple Shade, New Jersey; Rock

Where do you live?

• Total voters
Hi I am in Florida panhandle, Milton, FL (Pensacola area)

we live in Chesterfield Virginia...a suburb of Richmond!

We live on Camp Lejeune, NC......
But we are FROM Southern California...Vista & Riverside to be exact!

I am originally from Western Massachusetts (Berkshire County), but have lived in McLeansville, NC (hometown of Chris Daughtry) for the past two years.

I am in Carlisle, PA about 45 min. from Harrisburg.

Woodstock, GA

Beautiful Columbia, SC

Towanda, Kansas
land of oz

I just voted - I am from Virginia and that is where I started my business but I live in New Jersey so I voted US East but..............I'll be moving to Colorado in early October so maybe I should have voted Mountain.

Wow, who keeps reviving these old threads! :) (I voted anyway).

:) I've officially been blocked out of gmail, facebook and anything listed as a blog at work, so all I have is my Cheffer friends on CS

Noora, me too!

Clairton(pittsburgh,pa)

I'm from a little town called Hayesville, North Carolina. It is on the western tip of the state in the mountains, near the TENN and GA lines.

I'm from Boston, NY...about 25 miles south of Buffalo. I watch the sunrise over "the other hill" and a short drive to Lake Erie in the evening for the sunset. :love:

GO BILLS!:D

I'm from Marianna, Florida. We're in the Panhandle just a hop,skip and a jump from Alabama.

I'm from Chino Valley AZ - about 2 1/2 hours north of Phoenix.

Good old central Ohio, 20 miles south of Columbus.

I'm from Houston, Tx

I'm down in the West Texas town of El Paso. We're considered part of the Southwest, I don't see that in the poll, so I can't vote.

I just moved to Hermitage, TN from Joliet, IL. I need to call my hospitality person because she's having a meeting tomorrow!

Retirement Central in Central Florida. :)

15 miles from the geographic center of the US -- Smith Center, Kansas

carolwright06 said:
I'm from Marianna, Florida. We're in the Panhandle just a hop,skip and a jump from Alabama.

I used to live in Niceville, FL and remember going through Marianna on my way home to see my parents.

I am in Merrimack NH :) It's about an hours drive (pending the traffic, yikes) to Boston, about an hour to the beaches an hour and a half to Maine or to the mountains here in NH :) I have to say I think I got the best of all worlds :)

I am from Lombard Il. About 20 miles or so west of downtown Chicago.

Nebraska about 20 miles outside of Omaha

Cleveland, TN about 20 miles north of Chattanooga since June 2007. Lived in Anderson County TN for 54 years before that!

Newfoundland and Labrador; the province the farthest east in Canada.
Diane

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• AJPratt
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Admin Greg
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg