• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Members Where Do You Live?

In summary, members of the conversation are from various places, including Inkom, Idaho; Red Oak, Oklahoma; Fairfield, Ohio; Fairfax, Virginia; Biloxi, Mississippi; Ontario, Canada; Montrose, Pennsylvania; Florida; Florida; Newmarket, Ontario; Warren, Arkansas; Milwaukee, Wisconsin; Texas; Pickerington, Ohio; Santa Clarita, California; Marion, North Carolina; New Bern, North Carolina; Maryville, Tennessee; Hattiesburg, Mississippi; Batavia, Ohio; Cazenovia, New York; Lisbon, Maine; Colorado Springs, Colorado; West Mifflin, Pennsylvania; Flora Vista, New Mexico; Plano, Texas; Maple Shade, New Jersey; Rock

Where do you live?

• Total voters
Hi Everbody! I'm from Scranton, Pennsylvania

:) Broadway, Va in the heart of the Shennandoah Valley, GO GOBBLERS!

PCnVA

Hi!I'm from Madrid, IA...just 15 minutes north of Des Moines...I started PC 4 years ago PT and am now doing it full time and staying home with my 3 beautiful kids...and still LOVING it!!!

I am from a very small town in Oklahoma. Lamont, Oklahoma!!
I Love Pampered Chef. It is an awesome company to be with!
Hopefully we will see some of you at National Conference this year!! Yeah!
:)

Shawnna said:
I am from Red Oak, OK. It is a small rural community about an hour south of Muskogee, OK.

Hey Shawnna! You wouldnt by chance be under director by the name of Jill would you? If so, we met when you came up and went to one of our Regional
meetings. I just wondered how you were doing? Just wondering if I have the right Shawnna N.????? :confused:

I'm from Toledo, Ohio and I'm ready for summer! :)

Hi, I'm from Amherst, NY which is right outside of Buffalo, NY. And this is my first post and I just signed up as a consultant today! :)

Blacklick Ohio Here

I usually say I'm from San Diego, California because it's easier and everyone knows where that is. If you want to be specific though, I live in Oceanside, which is about a 45 minute drive North (if you don't hit much traffic)... or about 25 miles. I'm about 5 minutes from the ocean and 2 1/2 minutes from Camp Pendleton where most of our guys in Iraq are being deployed from.

MN here!Hi there! I live in Princeton MN, about an hr north of the twin cities. My family and I just mooved (used to live just outside the cities) and am loving a bit of country life.

I am originaly from the Maine NH area so it's cool to see all of you who are from these locations.

Where do you liveHello I'm from West Tennessee, close to Jackson

Where do I liveHi! I'm from Gaylord, MI (Northern MI about an hour below the Mackinaw Bridge). Anybody else from my way? :D

regionI live in Paris, Texas, just two hours northeast of Dallas.

I tell people I am from Boston, MA, but I actually live in Brookline which is the next town over. It easier to say Boston because people know where it is. :D

im from western mass!! out in southampton (near springfield)

I am from Grand Junction, Colorado. We are on the West side of the Rocky Mountains.

Where are you from?Hi everyone, I love this website! I am from Western Kansas. Fowler, Kansas is SW of Dodge City, Ks. Sarah Weber better known as chefmamma1

I'm from Auburn, Maine. I do need some help trying to get bookings outside of shows if anyone has any suggestions. I have used up every resource I have.

Where I'm fromI'm from St. Louis, MO. Recently relocated from Springfield, IL. Would be interested in meeting fellow consultants from St. Louis, specifically, West County area.

I am from Winnipeg Manitoba Canada.

nickigorey said:
I'm from Auburn, Maine. I do need some help trying to get bookings outside of shows if anyone has any suggestions. I have used up every resource I have.

I am in New Sharon, just outside of Farmington. I know what you mean about struggling with bookings. I am there with you. I am trying the $1000.00 Mystery Host show for my customers. In addition to being entered into the drawing for their orders, I am also offering $20.00 free gift value if they send a booking my way.

I am attaching the flyer that I used and would like to thank someone on this sight for this amazing background that they posted. (Sorry, I am not remembering who it was right now)

Attachments

• $1000.00 Mystery Host.doc
    661.5 KB · Views: 722
I am from Marshall, MN I found this website and I love it! Thank you for all the great ideas!

I'm from New Kent County, Virginia About 20 miles east of Richmond, VA

LocationWe're from Charlotte, NC - Trying to learn how to use this site

this is for MandyI have a sister that lives in Commerce, Ga. She doesn't sell pampered chef.

I'm from Owensboro, Kentucky.

Last edited:
I am from South Woostock Maine..Really love this site. I have gotten some great ideas. keep up the good work. Stacy ;)

Where are you from?Hi Everyone

My name is Debbie and I live in sunny San Jose California! :cool: :cool:

Chesapeake, VAI've just discovered all this wonderful info - thanks for all the good tips!

IowaWest Branch Iowa

plichteHi...I am from Missouri so am your neighbor! :) I have never heard of West Branch Iowa before? Where exactly is that?

Just starting PC in JulyHey everyone! My name is Donna Hurst and I'm doing a catalog show this month to help offset the cost of the SSkit. :D I live in Morehead, KY smack dab in the middle of I64 between Ashland and Lexington KY! Everyone cross your fingers and wish me luck!!

Where Do You Live?Hi, I am Val and I live in Windsor, CT which is not far from Fairfield, CT but then nothing in Connecticut is very far. :D :rolleyes:

Hi I live in Elko Nv been here 3 months started doing PC in Springville UT

I Start in July!I live in Beautiful Fayetteville, Arkansas.
I too love this site.
Thanks so much for all you do.

Hi everyone, I live in Forrest, Illinois. I live about 100 miles south of Chicago. :) :D :)

Hey, Bejams! My daughter is a new consultant in F'ville! I can't remember her chef success name, though... Maybe she'll see this post...

Middle TennesseeI am here in beautiful Sparta Tennessee where today was well over 90 degrees and tomorrow looking to be even warmer!!!

Dawn

I am in Houston, Mississippi....that is about 45 minutes from Tupelo

I live in Yorktown, Indiana, which is right outside of Muncie, Indiana, which is about 50 minutes NE of Indianapolis...

But, I'm a transplant. I've only lived here about 5 years. I grew up in a small town in Maine, and went to college in Tampa, Florida. Moved to Indiana with my husband to *temporarily* (or so he said!) settle here...but I'm adjusting well...

...lol...because I know you all wanted to know my life story :)

I live in Minooka, IL that's about 45 minutes southwest of Chicago.

Kelly Caraynoff
Independant Kitchen Consultant
[email protected]

I live in a little town in NEPA called Thompson its about an hour north of Scranton. :) I will sign my agreement next week and cant wait to start selling. I love this PC and this site. So much information.Cant wait to earn my turkey roaster :cool:

OMG Cher88 we're neighbors. I live in Scranton, not too far from you. If you need any help or any questions give me a call. Are you already working with a consultant? Good luck, and keep in touch. :D :D :D

Debbie

My sister in law is a consultant in Windsor NY. I live right on the NY PA border. She did a show in my home last week. And i knew right away its what I wanted to do. I cant wait to start. :)

Good Luck with your new business!!! Some of us just know we are naturals for this business. :D :D :D

Greetings from New England!Hi Everyone,

I'm from Chelmsford, Massachusetts which is northwest of Boston, close to the New Hampshire border... My town is celebrating it's 350th birthday this year!

I'm enjoying reading everyone's posts and contributing when I can. This is a wonderful site!

Hi All

Janet from Chelmsford, I was from Methuen Mass (born and raised) :) . But now live in Naperville, IL

KyI am from Berea, KY about 40 minutes south of Lexington Ky. I have been doing PC for almost 1 year and I love it. I would love to hear from other Kentuckians. Please email me. Thanks :)

Iam from MssachusettsHolland , right next to Sturbridge ! Been with Pc for 1 year as of June.

Good evening all. I am posting from Ripon, CA. The almond (pronounced without the "l' like salmon) capital of world. I am about 1 hr south of the State Capital, Sacramento.

Pamperedchef05 - we are close you are about 1/2 hour 45 mins south of me.

Love the site!

This is my first time to visit this site. I am from Iowa.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• AJPratt
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • crystalscookingnow
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
crystalscookingnow
  • Admin Greg