• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What Is the Easternmost Province Where Our Members Reside?

In summary, members of the conversation are from various places, including Inkom, Idaho; Red Oak, Oklahoma; Fairfield, Ohio; Fairfax, Virginia; Biloxi, Mississippi; Ontario, Canada; Montrose, Pennsylvania; Florida; Florida; Newmarket, Ontario; Warren, Arkansas; Milwaukee, Wisconsin; Texas; Pickerington, Ohio; Santa Clarita, California; Marion, North Carolina; New Bern, North Carolina; Maryville, Tennessee; Hattiesburg, Mississippi; Batavia, Ohio; Cazenovia, New York; Lisbon, Maine; Colorado Springs, Colorado; West Mifflin, Pennsylvania; Flora Vista, New Mexico; Plano, Texas; Maple Shade, New Jersey; Rock

Where do you live?

• Total voters
I'm in Los Alamos, New Mexico! We're also a fairly tiny town!

Kate Stoddard

Hey ladies! I am in Central Maryland. About 15 min away from Baltimore! :)

Hi Everyone. Tina Harris from Staunton, VA. Just about 80 north of Roanoke. Been doing Pampered Chef for year and a half and LOVE IT!!!! :)

;) Hi! I'm from Buffalo, NY. I live in the Town of Wheatfield which is just 15 min. from Niagara Falls!!! Come Visit!!!

I am from Orlando, Florida :cool:

HI! I am Kathy and I live in Ontario, Oregon on the border of Idaho. :)

Beulah, North Dakota :p

Reply to Where Do I LiveIn Waldo (Ohio). And, yes, I do know where Waldo is. I get the "Where's Waldo?" question all the time. It is half way between Delaware and Marion, Ohio, just aabout an hour north of Columbus.

Hafa Adai!

That means "HI" here on Guam!
(A tiny island in the Pacific, halfway between Japan and Australia....10,000 mile from Hawaii)

For more infor on Guam go to www.visitguam.com

Janis Ferrante
[email protected]

I'm Cara from Cedar Rapids, Ia

This is so cool!!! When I started this website I never thought we'd have members half way around the world!

LocationI live on the Eastern shore of MD.

Debra :D

Right now I live in Belleville, MI which is between Ann Arbor and Detroit but we are looking to relocate to GA just north or just south of Atlanta.

I live in Fort Wayne, Indiana. Next week will be my one year anniversary with Pampered Chef!

HI all!! I'm from Central Kentucky!

Hi all,I'm from Eunice, LA a small town in south central LA.

Hi All,
My name is Lori and my husband Brian and I have been doing Pampered Chef since Sept 2004 and we live in beautiful Wine Country Temecula, California. PC was really his idea and he is the front man on our team and he loves doing the shows. We are really having a great time showing PC products to all our friends and family.

I am from Harbor Creek, PA; just east of Erie
Jeanette

Hi all!

I live in south central PA in small town called Dillsburg. It is about 30 min. south of Harrisburg

Hi everybody!
I'm from Maysville, KY

St. Helens Oregonwe live in St. Helens Oregon

Hi, I'm from Milford in NE Pennsylvania. We're at the NY, NJ, PA tristate corner!

I am from a little town called Unionville, Missouri!

HiHello everyone I'm Doreen and I'm from Conncuticut North Haven ,just outside New Haven 10 min from Yale University.

Hello All! I am from Columbus, Ohio!

:D Seattle Area:) I actually live in Des Moines, WA, just south of Seattle (in the 'burbs, kind-of) cute little hamlet on the Puget Sound...with a view of Mt. Rainer! :)

San AntonioHi; I am in San Antonio TX

Where are you from?From Sunny Arizona. I live in Phoenix. Nice and hot. :)

I live in Joshua, Texas, a small town 30 minutes south of Ft. Worth, TX

I'm from LouisianaHey Ya'll! I can't really say where I'm really from :rolleyes: ...I've moved my business four times in four and a half years! I'm currently in Shreveport/Bossier Louisiana. The north- west corner on the boarder of TX and AR! :)

I live in Sioux Falls, SD -come visit us on the way to Mt Rushmore!

Hi I'm from Columbus, Ohio.

Where are u from??I am from Souris, Prince Edward Island - Canada. (the most eastern town in Prince Edward Island) (Eastern Canada) & I am loving the Pampered Chef life!

Where do I Live?I live in Cropseyville just outside Albany, NY

I'm in Grand Rapids, Michigan

I am from small town Mobridge, SD. A farmer's wife that is "planted" in her hometown. I love PC - it get's me out and about! :)

I'm a new Director from the UK:) Dear USA,

This is my 1st post, I stumbled upon this site and think it's great. I come all the way from Scotland in the UK. I know things are slightly different in the States, but reading some of the posts, I now know I am not alone!!! I promoted to Director on Jan 1st 05 but already have 1 inactive and think I might be about to have another - BIG PANIC as I don't want to demote and it will also affect my points for our Venice trip. I feel since I promoted I have been left out in the cold, does anyone over there feel the same?
Hope to have chat's with you sometime,
Nina x :)

me again, just spotted a post from Joe, my top consultant ;) also from Scotland UK. Are there only 2 of us from the UK?
Nina x

Memphis, TNI'm actually from Bartlett, a suburb of Memphis and I belong to a cluster in Northern Mississippi. Anyone else out there from the home of Elvis?
Carla

I am in Albion, Michigan.

I'm new to all of this, PC & posting... I'm from Wyandotte, Michigan ~ about 20 miles south of Detroit, just off the Detroit River.

I'm new to TPC, but already am hooked. I'm from East Granby, CT. That's outside of Hartford, CT and not far from UCONN -- Go Huskies!

I am from Wetumpka, Alabama. This site is fantastic! :)

North CarolinaFayetteville/Ft. Bragg/Pope AFB

HI!!

I'm from Columbus, OH. I noticed quite a few people from this area. Maybe we'll all meet sometime. :)

Hi!
I just joined the group, thanks to a link from my director, Julie Cicero.
I'm from Angola, NY - a small town about 20 miles south of Buffalo, NY - on the shores of beautiful Lake Erie! :)

hello from the NorthHi,
My husband is stationed all the way up here at Minot Air Force Base, ND. (less than 2 hours away from Canada) We will be moving this year though but don't know where yet. I'm very excited to meet new PC consultants wherever we go. :D

I am from Commerce, GA. Near Atlanta.

My humble abode....Becky - NEOhio

We just broke the snowfall record here at the beginning of the week. Yay?

Let me just say I loved seeing where everyone lives. I just joined in Feb 2005.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• AJPratt
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Admin Greg
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Poll