• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Megan Wants a Millionaire....& Murderer

In summary, "Megan Wants a Millionaire....& Murderer" was a reality TV show that aired in 2009 on VH1, following the dating life of Megan Hauserman as she searched for love among a group of wealthy bachelors. The show was abruptly canceled after one of the contestants, Ryan Jenkins, was charged with the murder of his ex-wife. VH1 made the decision to cancel the show due to the seriousness of the situation and out of respect for the victim's family. Although there were no legal consequences for the production of the show, VH1 faced backlash for casting Jenkins and not conducting thorough background checks on the contestants. The show is no longer available to watch, as it has been removed from all
lcucinella
Gold Member
Ok I did not watch the show but saw bits & pieces. How crazy is it that 1 of the guys on the show, is wanted for murder? Plus they released tonight that the poor girl was found with all her teeth pulled and fingers cut off so she would be hard to ID? How do they screen people for these shows???
My heart goes out to the poor girls family & friends.

I tend to watch some of these shows for pure mindless entertainment (in fact there is a production company called Mindless Entertainment). I know they are stupid shows and that most of it is scripted. I did not watch much of Megan's however, because Megan is someone that I can not relate to. Mean and selfish while trying to befriend people.

It is a scary world we live in. Obviously this poor woman didn't screen him either or I doubt she would have married him. I just hope they find the b@$!@rd and nail him to the wall.

Wow, I had no idea about that! It's definitely concerning that someone with such a serious criminal history was able to be cast on a reality show. It makes you wonder about the screening process and how thorough it actually is. My thoughts are also with the victim's family and friends. It's a tragic and heartbreaking situation.

What is "Megan Wants a Millionaire....& Murderer"?

"Megan Wants a Millionaire....& Murderer" is a reality TV show that aired in 2009 on VH1. It follows the dating life of Megan Hauserman as she searches for love among a group of wealthy bachelors. The show was abruptly canceled after one of the contestants, Ryan Jenkins, was charged with the murder of his ex-wife.

Why was "Megan Wants a Millionaire....& Murderer" canceled?

The show was canceled due to the arrest and subsequent suicide of contestant Ryan Jenkins. Jenkins was charged with the murder of his ex-wife, Jasmine Fiore, and was a fugitive from justice during the filming of the show. VH1 made the decision to cancel the show out of respect for Fiore's family and the seriousness of the situation.

Was Megan Hauserman involved in the murder case?

No, Megan Hauserman was not involved in the murder case. She was not present during the time of the murder and had no knowledge of Jenkins' actions. Hauserman has expressed her condolences to Fiore's family and has cooperated with the authorities during the investigation.

Are there any legal consequences for the production of "Megan Wants a Millionaire....& Murderer"?

The production of the show did not face any legal consequences. However, there was a lot of controversy surrounding the show and VH1 faced backlash for their decision to cast Jenkins, who had a history of violence towards women. The network also faced criticism for not conducting thorough background checks on the contestants.

Is "Megan Wants a Millionaire....& Murderer" still available to watch?

No, the show is no longer available to watch. After the cancellation, VH1 removed all episodes of the show from their website and it is not available on any other streaming platforms. The network has also stated that they have no plans to re-air the show in the future.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Katicole
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Lisa/ChefBear
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
twinchefs
Replies