• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Help Jane Find a Megabus Promo Code!

In summary, a Megabus promo code is a special discount code that can be used during the booking process to receive a discount on your Megabus ticket purchase. These codes can be found on the official Megabus website, third-party coupon sites, or by signing up for email alerts. When using a promo code, be sure to read the terms and conditions as there may be restrictions or limitations. Megabus only allows one promo code to be used per transaction.
janezapchef
Gold Member
Does anyone know of a promo code for megabus? I have procrastinated getting tickets and now have to pay a bunch more!
TIA,
Jane :(

I haven't seen any. But for most sites, you can Google the site name and "coupon" to get codes.

Jane: When are you planning on leaving? There are 3 of us from Toledo area going on MegaBus and two from the Cleveland area all on the same bus. We are all leaving on Wedneday. Should be a fun ride to Chicago!

pkd09 said:
Jane: When are you planning on leaving? There are 3 of us from Toledo area going on MegaBus and two from the Cleveland area all on the same bus. We are all leaving on Wedneday. Should be a fun ride to Chicago!

What time is the departure from Cleveland (if you know)...I'm leaving from Cleveland at 9:45 a.m. on Wednesday, the rest of my cluster is from Philadelphia and are flying in, so I will be alone!

Holly: I know the two coming from Cleveland leave in the a.m. Our bus in Toledo picks us up at 11:40 a.m. (same bus); then onto Chicago! If you are taking the Cleveland bus look for Sheryl (Director in Alliance). Looking forward to meeting you.

Awww! Thanks to Pat and Holly for asking! I actually am wave 2, so, I would have been leaving on Sunday. I've decided to drive. Stupidly, I'm going to pay MORE to do that! Oh well, I can stop whenever I want! And, I can bring as much crap as I want! That's something I've heard can be a problem with megabus. Enjoy your rides on Wednesday. I'll wave going the other way!

1. What is a Megabus promo code?

A Megabus promo code is a special discount code that can be used to save money on your Megabus ticket purchase. It is usually a combination of letters and numbers that you can enter during the booking process to receive a discount.

2. Where can I find a Megabus promo code?

You can find Megabus promo codes on their official website, as well as on third-party coupon websites. You can also sign up for Megabus email alerts to receive promo codes directly in your inbox.

3. How do I use a Megabus promo code?

During the booking process, there will be a section where you can enter a promo code. Simply type in the code and click "Apply" to see the discounted price. Please note that promo codes are case sensitive.

4. Are there any restrictions or limitations to using a Megabus promo code?

Yes, there may be certain restrictions or limitations when using a Megabus promo code. These can include a minimum purchase amount, expiration date, and specific routes or dates that the code can be used for. Make sure to read the terms and conditions carefully before using a promo code.

5. Can I combine multiple Megabus promo codes?

No, Megabus only allows one promo code to be used per transaction. If you have multiple promo codes, you can choose the one that will give you the best discount.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• wadesgirl
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
3RingChef
  • chefsteph07
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
pkd09
  • SpiritdancerIA