1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Megabus coupons?

1. janezapchef

janezapchef Veteran Member Gold Member

Does anyone know of a promo code for megabus? I have procrastinated getting tickets and now have to pay a bunch more!
    TIA,
    Jane :(

Jul 1, 2009
  2. chefann

chefann Legend Member Gold Member

I haven't seen any. But for most sites, you can Google the site name and "coupon" to get codes.

Jul 1, 2009
  3. pkd09

pkd09 Future Director Silver Member

Jane: When are you planning on leaving? There are 3 of us from Toledo area going on MegaBus and two from the Cleveland area all on the same bus. We are all leaving on Wedneday. Should be a fun ride to Chicago!

Jul 1, 2009
  4. chefHLM

chefHLM Member

What time is the departure from Cleveland (if you know)...I'm leaving from Cleveland at 9:45 a.m. on Wednesday, the rest of my cluster is from Philadelphia and are flying in, so I will be alone!

Jul 1, 2009
  5. pkd09

pkd09 Future Director Silver Member

Holly: I know the two coming from Cleveland leave in the a.m. Our bus in Toledo picks us up at 11:40 a.m. (same bus); then onto Chicago! If you are taking the Cleveland bus look for Sheryl (Director in Alliance). Looking forward to meeting you.

Jul 1, 2009
  6. janezapchef

janezapchef Veteran Member Gold Member

Awww! Thanks to Pat and Holly for asking! I actually am wave 2, so, I would have been leaving on Sunday. I've decided to drive. Stupidly, I'm going to pay MORE to do that! Oh well, I can stop whenever I want! And, I can bring as much crap as I want! That's something I've heard can be a problem with megabus. Enjoy your rides on Wednesday. I'll wave going the other way!

Jul 11, 2009
Have something to add?