• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Hosting a Mega or Multiple Show at a Recreation Center

In summary, someone had success doing a Mega or Multiple Host show at a recreation center. It is important to track expenses well in order to avoid overspending. My director tries to do this with her new recruits by having them do a Mega or Multiple Host show. She sets up the show, divides the cost of ingredients, and gives the hosts money to cover food. She also pulls a door prize every so often. Promoting this show would be a good way to reach out to potential customers.
Kathytnt
Anyone ever do a Mega or Multiple Host show at a recreation center??

I tried once, but couldn't get any hosts interested:(

I did, with some other consultants. (I had the whole thing typed out and then the forum software logged me out. I'll type it into a word doc and post it later.)
We did have success, and people asking, "When will you be doing that again?"

Ours was mostly a games night - not a typical demo.

I helped my recruiter at a show like this last year. She was having pregnancy problems & had to cancel a few early September shows. They really wanted stoneware & a show, so she put two of the shows together (they were neighbors) & had both shows at the same time at one house. She asked them which host they were there for when she took their orders so she put the right show number on. Worked out really well. There were about 20 people at the show & TONS of outside orders. I think one show was over $1000 & the other at $700. Not bad for one night of work! I'm going to push that for November & December. My available dates are really getting tight. This way maybe friends who don't want to co-host will want to have shows together.

Here is my infoHere's some info on the Mega Show my cluster did. It was more of a games night than a traditional show, but our customers loved it.

It's important to track expenses very well if you do something like this. Otherwise it's far too easy to "give away the farm" and not take in what was spent.

Attachments

• Mega Show.doc
    36.5 KB · Views: 493
My director tries to get all of her new recruits to do one of these so they can qualify very fast. She picks 2-3 recipes (depending on how many hosts there are), and makes doubles of the recipes. She picks easy things that can be cut into small pieces and go far. She divides the cost of the total ingredients by the # of hosts and they give her that money to cover the food. Gives them incentive to invite a lot of people b'c who wants to pay $15 to "feed" (snacks for) 5 people, for example. Also, she pulls a door prize every so often. She sets the time of the show at an off-time, like 6:23, and at that minute draws a door prize -- with those who are present as entries for it. Then she draws one every half hour or so (depending on how long the show goes). SHe does some games, does her spiel on PC, does a short demo, and has all the rest of the food PREMADE, just sitting there waiting. Takes orders, making sure each guest is designated for their correct host, and then tallies up each host's guest totals, and figures out their respective host benefits. She's done very well with this, and so have her recruits. I tried it, but had an emergency and had to cancel it last minute, so it never went through. But you can do this for anything; like pamperedgirl3 was talking about. Have some friends in an apartment building that want to host a party but have no place to do it? Have them do a mega-show in the spring at the local park. It's also a nice way to do a holiday show -- I'd rather go to a party and ham it up with a bunch of ladies, snacks in hand, shopping while sitting on a couch, then to fight the crowds. Have a huge "Shop From Your Seat" holiday party at a local church and ask half a dozen of your friends to invite all their family/friends/co-workers to come.. voila, a mega-show -- and if all turns out, a mega paycheck! :D

I want to try to promote this for November & December. I'm starting to run out on available show dates for November, but REALLY want the $6000 level! How would you go about promoting this? I will definitely mention it at my shows, but my next one isn't for a week. How would I explain it in my email newsletter?

What are the benefits of hosting a Mega or Multiple Show at a Recreation Center?

Hosting a Mega or Multiple Show at a Recreation Center allows you to invite a larger group of people to your event, providing more opportunities for sales and bookings. It also offers a fun and unique venue for your guests to experience the products.

How do I book a Mega or Multiple Show at a Recreation Center?

To book a Mega or Multiple Show at a Recreation Center, simply reach out to your Pampered Chef consultant and discuss available dates and options. They will handle all the logistics and details for you.

What is the cost of hosting a Mega or Multiple Show at a Recreation Center?

The cost of hosting a Mega or Multiple Show at a Recreation Center will vary depending on the location and size of the event. Your Pampered Chef consultant can provide you with more specific pricing information.

Can I customize the menu for a Mega or Multiple Show at a Recreation Center?

Absolutely! Our Pampered Chef consultants can work with you to create a menu that fits your preferences and dietary restrictions. They can also provide recipe ideas and tips for hosting a successful event.

What should I expect at a Mega or Multiple Show at a Recreation Center?

At a Mega or Multiple Show at a Recreation Center, you can expect to see a wide variety of Pampered Chef products on display, as well as live cooking demonstrations and opportunities to try out the products yourself. You'll also have the chance to socialize with your guests and enjoy delicious food and refreshments.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chezshelly
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
pamperedhicks
  • sandilou
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
sandilou
  • winklermom